22

Laiyla POV

I had just walked into school. there was a good 10 minutes before school started so i wasn't in no type of rush.

I had brought me and izzy some McDonalds so i was walking towards the gym since i knew she would be there with the boys since thats where they go on the days they show up to school early.

as i walked in the gym opening the door slowly making sure i didn't spill our drinks once i walked all the way in the door slammed behind me causing me to gym and grab the strap on my pink MCM backpack so it wouldn't slip off my shoulder , the sound of the door closing causing everyone who was in here to stop what they were doing and look my way. i just sent a slight smile walking across the gym floor over to izzy making sure not to slip on the floor because of my uggs.

 i just sent a slight smile walking across the gym floor over to izzy making sure not to slip on the floor because of my uggs

(IYLA'S OUTFIT)

once i got over to izzy i noticed eli, don, O, gelo and melo were here with her.

IYLA: hey guys

i said while walking up to them handing izzy her things

DON: HEYYYY BESTIE

ELI: sup

GELO: hey baby iyla

O: yo

they all said except for melo, i looked his way waiting for a responce but he just looked away walking off back onto the court.

i looked down at my shoes, i was so used to this feeling. he had been doing this to me for a 2 weeks now. ROE left last weekend . but after we had sex and i finally told him the truth about where i had been going off to ever day after school. he threw this big feet and has been ignoring me ever since.

i even talked to gelo and izzy about it and they understood. izzy told me she would have done the same thing because she hates to see people alone hurting . and gelo said he understood where i was coming from . but melo..... melo has just totally cut me out. what makes it even more annoying is that he acts as if he was the one who was cheated on and had to find out their love one was prego by someone else. he's been a little dramatic if you ask me. i've been trying to talk to him but he never gives me the time of the day , 2 days ago he posted and video of him and Abel hanging out at some arcade like place. they were playing games eating and everything , looked like they had a blast.

what makes it hurt some much is the fact that i don't even know if we are still together. he hasn't blocked me or anything he just doesn't respond .

i got snapped out of my thoughts when izzy broke the awkward silence.

IZZY: omg iyla thanks i really needed this , gelo dragged me here early and i didn't get a chance to eat

i smiled saying "no problem" because i knew it was true.