49.

QUICK SHOUT OUT TO tina_wdw

for being active not only on here but on my insta and youtube. she messaged me and made my day. thank you so much :) 

.....................................................................................................................................

Laiyla POV:

(i made this outfit)

I was running down the hallway yelping with every step. this dumb as nigga don took my phone so i chased him out the gym, then one of my sandals fell off and melo took it and dipped off the other way.

Gelo stood at the end of the hallway laughing.

"HelP ME NiGgA"

i said in my best kevin heart voice being over dramatic causing him to laugh and put me on his back walking back to the gym

Its lunch time but none of us were eating we were all joking around in the gym just having a good time. 

when me and gelo walked through the doors everyone looked our way and started laughing.

Izzy: iyls where the hell is your shoe, your toes are all out.

I started pouting 

Me: melo took it.

She laughed shaking her head, i jumped down walking up the bleachers where melo and don were nose deep in my phone not paying attention.

I snatched my shoe off of melos lap making them jump.

I slid it on as their faces went back to my phone.

Me: what yall niggas doing.

i said sitting down in front of them playing on my phone.

Don: damn bestie i didn't know you were a freak.

he said causing me to shoot my head up.

Me: what the heck are you talking about?

Melo: how come i didn't get freaky pictures when we were together.

He spoke up sounding hurt. i jumped up snatching my phone looking at the screen. they were going through me and clarence's old text. i excited out and slid the phone in my back pocket.

Me: stop being nosey, and melo you never asked.

Melo: thats not even fair

he said getting up and stomping like a kid down towards everyone else.

Don laughed whiling shaking his head.

Don: so how are you too?

Me: were good just friends you know, his modeling took off he had over 1 milli on the gram now. and he actually flew me out there last weekend to hang out it was super fun.

Don smacked his lips and rolled his eyes

Don: okay idc about that im talking about you and melo. he said looking at me.

i was lost.

Me: what you mean? theres nothing wrong we are good. been chilling why you ask.

Don face palmed himself.

Don: when yall gone get back together , everyone is waiting on it.

I've been so busy trying to get to know this new side of melo i haven't even been looking at him like that.

Me: bestie me and melo are just friends we aren't trying to be together on that level right now.

i said half true, i wouldn't really mind talking to melo again. you know something slow.

Don: mhm speak for yourself

he said looking past me and nodding his head off into the distance.

i turned looking towards the other side of the gym where Eli stood trying to talk to melo but melo was to busy staring at me.

i bucked and he snapped his eyes back towards eli.

Me and don started laughing then the  bell rung meaning it was time for class.

............................................................

school was over and i was putting my text book into my locker when i felt someone rub slowly on my butt, i turned around and melo was standing there.

Me: hey melly

he rolled his eyes and thumbed my forehead.

making me smack my lips and start to walk.

Melo: hey iyls i drove today and i know you rolled with izzy this morning so come ride with me.

i nodded and we started to walk out the school. some guy started walking my way but melo put his arm around my waist pushing me fast while shaking his head.

i waiting until we got outside to speak

Me: what was that about

Melo: nun she just needs to know his place.

Me: what do you mean.?

Me: everyone at this school knows we used to date. just because we not right now don't mean shit you belong to me.

i laughed it off getting in his car.

Melo: stop luaghing

i looked over at him and he had a serious face. his eyes furrowed. i looked up and eyes went buck at what i saw..

.........................................................................................

 DRAMA NEXT CHAPTER

TBC....