54.

Laiyla POV

"IMA HOT NIGGA HIT YO BITCH ONCE WHY YOU THINK SHE GOT THICKER"!!!!

I yelled as My friend Keji recorded me.

I was at this bomb as party and they were blasting Mike Sherm "HOT NIGGA"

I twerked as she gassed me up. almost everyone from school was here and this shit was dead ass lit asf. it's been a while since I been to a good as party. the base was booming and the vibe was better than ever.

I started to grind on the air as the beat dropped. and someone grabbed my hips causing me to look back and see izzy behind me focusing. I sat my hands on my knees and went in as people cheered me on.

I looked to the side seeing brae twerking on zo. I couldn't help but smile this whole night had been great. the gang was down about the death of X .

(R.I.P X, He was great in his own way and didn't deserve what happen to him)

someone through a party in memory of him, we all decided to go. the whole concept was to turn up in memory of him. and so far it was really lit. they played some of his songs but not to many bc most of the time people would hear his voice and get sad , we needed the party to stay wild in his memory so we had to keep the vibe going. 

sooner or later geo pulled izzy away from me and she began to twerk on him of course I hyped him up.

Eli had some random girl on him and she was going in. Don had performed like 2 times and of course that messy bitch K. was salty the whole time. but oh fucking well. it was only Friday night and we convinced Zo and Brae to come out. and I must say tonight was a dub.

I walked through the crowd towards the kitchen grabbing me a sprite drinking it, my eyes wondered across the room were they landed on a uninterested Melo surrounded around girls trying to either take pictures or dance with him.

I've never actually been to a party with Melo these whole 2 years of knowing him. so I didn't know what type a party person he was, and tbh I didn't stay around to find out either. when we first got here I had ran out to the dance floor and went in.

I thought he would be like his brothers tho.... u know out there getting lap dances. hype and shit but he stayed to himself and for the most part away from dancing which surprised me because he was always so full of life around me and goofy. 

throwing my empty can in the trash I walked across the kitchen floor making sure I didn't slide out of my Gucci slides as I did. slowly pushing thru the thirsty girls causing one to smack her lips.