19.

Laiyla POV

4:50am

I woke up from my sleep with my eyes burning. i rubbed them slowly trying to figure out when i had fell asleep. because i really didn't remember. i looked around and realized i was inside of my room. 

the last thing i remember was talking to melo downstairs before i knocked out , i was still in shock from ROE showing up here, i kinda feel sad about her whole situation right now. and i might try and contact her but, i think for now everyone needs space from that whole situation. 

i walked into the living room seeing melo slumped over on my couch.

i guess zo & B  and Gelo and Izzy went to the guest rooms. i popped melo's neck causing him to jump up quickly 

MELO: babe you needa chill i almost swung on you like a whole ass man

IYLA: shut up come lay with me i'm sleepy

I said pouting. while coming to the conclusion that the only reason i woke up was because he wasn't in bed with me. which i found funny how everyone left him knocked out and went to their beds. we walked upstairs and i slid under the cover waiting for him to get in but he just stood there, with his arms crossed and tapping his foot.

IYLA: babe get in why are you just standing there.?

MELO: don't play with me , you know how we go to sleep ... lets go get up.

i huffed knowing exactly what he meant, but i was to tired to strip out of my everyday clothes i just wanted to go back to sleep but i know melo wouldn't go back to sleep if we didn't lay like we normally did.

i stood up stripping out of my shirt and pants, sliding off my socks while melo did the same thing until he was in his shorts and socks.

he crawled into bed and i laid on top of him, we slowly drifted to sleep together.

11:25Am

i woke up to izzy shaking me, melo was no longer in bed.

IYLA: hmm?

IZZY: hey the guys wanted to take us out for breakfast , they are in your back yard playing a quick game . so me and Brae thought it would be a good idea to wake you up now so all the girls could get ready.

i smiled when she called Braelyn "Brae" they must be getting close also , which is good because izzy seems to be a good person.

IYLA: alright things love , do you mind doing my makeup today?

IZZY: omg i would love to just come to me when your done i'll be getting ready in me and gelo's guest room, Brae is already in her and Zo's shower 

she said while walking off. i smiled grabbing my phone turning on some music, the first song i played was "Reddi Whip" by Chris Brown . i moved my hips to the beat while pinning my hair up getting ready for a relaxing shower.

[A/N]: I fucking love Chris brown .... HIS WHOLE ALBUM "H.B.O.A.F.M" is literally my life like omg every song on there is a banger.

after about 10 minutes of singing  and washing in the shower i got out with a towel around my waist. walking into my room melo was grabbing his phone off the night stand,

MELO: hey baby me and the guys are about to run down to my house and shower and get ready , you girls should be finished by the time we come back .