12.

Laiyla POV

I was in the gym with roe , cheering on the boys . Today has been a rather good day .

I think I might sleep over at roe's house tonight though I don't really want to go home. Lately irelynne has been trying to slide her way back into me and my dads life . She thinks she's slick but I still don't like her .

I'm not really mad at melo anymore . I'm tired of the drama , I really just want to have fun you know ?. I haven't kissed him on the lips all day today though. I want him to understand how much he messed up
and how much he would miss me if I were to actually leave his annoying ass.

This game was lit tho , so far. You could tell the boys were out there having fun. We were up by 7 points currently . I was weren't the cutest outfit under Melo's Jersey .

💕 it's cute right

💕 it's cute right. Llol ikik .

The only things that's really been bothering me since the game started is that every now and then this random girl goes crazy and cheers for melo , I think she's trying to get his attention . But he actually hasn't noticed her .  In fact every time he made a shot he would blow a kiss my way. I think that was bothering her .

She was on the visitor side so I'm guessing she doesn't go here .
Row kept mugging the girl as if she knew her , but I didn't pay it any mind.

One the game ended , roe went outside to get the boys snacks out of the car while I waited by the locker room . When melo walked out I started walking up to him , but the girl from earlier jumped in front of me trying to hug him.
I was so confused .

He dodged her tho giving her and annoyed look, me being the petty person I am. I stepped in front of her as she began to talk I kissed him on the lips for the first time today. I could tell he was happy because he pulled me even closer .

Iyla: good game
Melo : thanks ma

??: umm hello melo I've been talking to you , who is that she asked pointing right at me .
Gelo: his girlfriend

Gelo said coming out of no where , heated . He looked really mad , and roe stood beside him.

?? : hi gelo I haven't seen you in forever
Gelo: bitch shut up you know I don't like yo ass .

??: dude why so hostile me and melo made up , right melo ?

He didn't answer her he was to busy hugging on me and playing with my hair . I think he was zoned out do to me finally kissing his lips.

??: damn it's like that?  But you just told me you missed me this past weekend . Does your little girl know that?

She said with a smirk on her face then it all clicked . It was her ......

Iyla : oh so ur "IRIS" I asked with a smile on my face .
Iris : mhm that's me .

She said now Doing a twirl . Causing me to laugh which made her look at me confused and I looked up at melo.