32.

Laiyla POV:

"i got big racks on my head, i got big racks on my head now." 

i sung along to Kap G "Big Racks" with the girls as i turned down the street not to far from me and the ball brothers house. my dad had invited me and the girls to one of the dinners he puts together every year for his business.

we all had to dress up fancy and let me tell you, bitchhh we was looking like full course meals. like we snatched every grown man in that bitch. it was fun though to bad the boys missed it, they had a AU game today , so they had to go . zo had to go to support them which was fine with us because we needed girl time. now we was on the way back to the house.

 now we was on the way back to the house

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(A\N: thats all of their outfits. do you guys like the way i be dressing them? comment whose outfit is your favorite.)

i laughed turning up the music as k twerked in her seat. braelyn was recoding for snapchat. and izzy was pulling down her dress some as she wined her hips. i love these girls. i'm glad k came because she opened up so much around us. we got our little gang going and shit.

we was pumped . 5 minutes later we finally pulled up into the ball house drive way. we got out laughing fixing our dressing. walking into the door all our smiled dropped.

Melo,Don,Zo and Gelo were all sitting in the living room with their arms crossed , they all had a stale face. meaning they were upset.

IYLA: whats wrong with you gu-

i couldn't even finish my sentence before Don started yelling

DON: WHO THE FUCK TOLD YALL , IT WAS OKAY TO GO OUT DRESS LIKE THAT WITHOUT US AROUND.

he said causing us all to laugh.

Don: ohhhhhh!!! you think this is a game , ight bet.

he said standing up dapping the boys. 

DON: ight we'll be back later my niggas.

he walked up to K pulling her by her arm towards the door. she turned around laughing mouthing "bye guys"

as soon as the door was closed b spoke.

BRAE: well damn poor k.

ZO: shut up B you know better than to be walking around like that with out me.

BRAE: omg zo shut up i'm a grown ass woman.

she said rolling her eyes some which made izzy laugh. she tried to quickly cover her mouth but everyone had already heard it. gelo hadn't said anything since we got here. he looked up at izzy whose eyes went buck. he just smirked getting up walking up to her whispering in her ear. we watched as she stepped back shaking her head no trying to run for the door. but gelo grabbed her throwing her over his shoulder before running up stairs.

Ctrl.  (Lamelo Ball story.)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें