70.

[Laiyla POV:]

I sat in my room just sarong up at the ceiling. I looked a mess. I drunk so much at the club zo and B had to carry me out. I know I said I wouldn't drink but oh well, life goes on.

its been a week since then and I haven't left my house since. I haven't showed up to school nor had I answered anyones text. 

you could say im over doing it. but I felt like I was losing everyone I loved slowly. my dad doesnt even come around anymore he just berries himself in work. and melo was leaving  me.

who would I have now. I was starting to think that I was cursed. even leaves me. my mom left me, Clare left me, roe left me and came back on some fuck shit. pops barely in my life now.

I shook my head hearing m phone go off. it was nothing but another text from zo or B. they keep trying to get me to go over to theres and stay. but I keep declining. I personally dont want anything to do with the balls right now nor the people around them. 

I still can't wrap my head around why he told her over me. am I really not good enough.

I huffed standing up going to my closet. its been a week since I been to school I figured I better start showing up.

after getting dressed I walked into the bathroom putting my hair in two braids. walking out I put my bag over my shoulder and grabbed my phone walking up to my full body mirror checking my outfit.

 walking out I put my bag over my shoulder and grabbed my phone walking up to my full body mirror checking my outfit

I looked fine. not that I was gonna do much to fix it if I didn't. I shrugged walking downstairs to my front door. I didn't even feel like eating. in fact I barely felt like my self today. 

getting in the car I turned my radio off, not wanting to hear anything and silently drove to Starbucks. where I got a large frap. 

pulling up to the school I rolled my eyes when I realized that the "gang" where starting to get out of their cars. I shrugged as I removed my seatbelt walking out.

I grabbed my bag placing it on my back and began walking to the back. I could feel them staring wholes thru my face but I refused to look that way. 

suddenly I was snatched to the side. and someone was pulling me around back of the school. I looked up seeing gelo in some sweats and a hoodie that was pulled over his head and tied tight. he had on BBB slides and he looked bout tired as ever.

I snatched my arm away from him once we made it to the back of school. he quickly grabbed my sleeves sliding them up examining my forearms before placing his hand over my forehead letting it sit there for a minute. I mugged him sipping my drink. when he looked me from head to toe. then turned my around.  twisting me back around to were I was now facing him he pulled me into a big hug. 

I almost dropped my drink.

Me: get off of me tf.

Gelo: i was so scared.