3.

This chapter might be a little short . but anyways........ i hope u enjoy.

Laiyla pov

6:45am

i woke up to my alarm going off. i grabbed my phone, turning off the alarm before checking my notifications.  i had 4 text messages.

Roe Roe💕:

- hi love i hope you have an wonderful day at school today, call me during lunch so i can see all the clowns and say hi . i don't start school for another week. ily :)

Big Z:

- hey iyla im sorry about how things went down yesterday . but just know the things will get better. i got 2 more weeks until school starts so me and xavier might be at the gym all day. if u tryna go out during lunch today hit me up i'll be sure to scoop you up love .

MyFav😎:

-Heyyyyy baby iyla get up , we finna be lit all day today at school. i hope you slept well, zo driving eli , melo and all them to school today. i decided i'm riding with you :) and you cant say no . ill see you at 7:55 . love you

XXX XAVIER😂:

- HEY MA . I HOPE YOU SLEPT WELL CALL ME WHEN U CAN . I WANNA KNOW ALL ABOUT YOUR FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL. !!!

i smiled at all of their text messages. i really do love my friends. i got up and went into my bathroom. turning on "Please Shut Up" by Gucci Mane

i got into the shower after wrapping my hair up. i poured the sugar vanila soap on my rag and started to dance around while i washed up. today i was in a god mood. and it was all because the messages i got this morning. i felt like people really cared about me , it made me feel good. considering that as soon as i get to school i was going to be stormed by people who never noticed me last year trying to become my friends and make and impact on my life. but i refuse to let that shit get to me .

after getting out the shower i dried off and went into the closet while placing on my under clothes so i could find something to wear today.  after i found my outfit which consisted of  and long sleeve ruffled top that was red and strapless. and some all red cargo like pants that puffed just the right amount showing off my butt in the back . and all black belt and the vans with fire on them that i had bought from the mall. i put my clothes on then went into the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. after wards i put on highlight and did my eyelashes , adding cheery lip balm . since i didn't wanna go to heavy on makeup the first day.

i went and grabbed my phone , then went back into the bathroom to take a picture after taking the picture i posted on instagram , grabbing my bag and heading down stairs to make me and my dad some food . since he gets up around this time some days. most of the time he's already gone though. to my surprise he was in fact gone.

there was a note on the counter telling me how much he loved me and that he would see me later, finishing it with saying he hoped i had a great day. i smiled. this made my day even better. i decided not to make food and just leave early to grab breakfast.

i put my stuff in my back seat and grabbed my keys turning on my car , pulling out of my drive way driving to Denny's . i ordered me and gelo some food. him a little more than me bc i know he wakes up supper early in the morning to ball .  while i waited for our food i looked at my instagram notification .

@ Iyla.East

East