65.

Laiyla POV:

I walked into the cafeteria pulling up some. I had to stay after class to talk to my teacher so I was a little bit pissed but its whatever.

walking in everyone was really loud. but thats normally how the cafeteria is.

walking over to the table, I gave gelo and head nod before fist bumping O. and dapping with quad on que.

Eli: yall lame.

Don: just like your swag game.

Will: L-A-M-E

Melo: OOOOOOOOO! 

I shook my head sitting down next to melo. who instantly slid his hand in between my thighs resting it there making me tense up for a quick second.

he's always been touchy but ever since I've been staying at his house its like he's so used to laying up with me at night that he can't help but feel on me during the day.

or at least thats what I think the case is.

Melo POV:

I laughed roasting with the guys as I rubbed up on iyla's thighs

I laughed roasting with the guys as I rubbed up on iyla's thighs. I've been somewhat over affectionate lately but thats only bc I feel our bond getting stronger, that and Cam been riding my cock hard.

she's so fucking annoying. always tryna be in every conversation I have in class, even tho you sit all the way on the other side of the class room you always find ways to be over by me. shit drives me crazy.

everyone and then I feel her staring, so when iyla is around and I know she's watching I'll touch all over her. I dont care who see's.

Iyla: baby come with me to my car real quick I left my charger in there and I wanna charge my phone next period.

I nodded getting up dapping Don as we walked past out the cafeteria and thru the halls.

while were walking I looked down noticing iyla's butt. my baby bad thick.

I popped her butt, then grabbed her pulling her towards me which im sure took her buy surprise. 

"I Love you"

I said bending down kissing the side of her cheek.

she pat my face with her long ass nails.

Iyla: I love you too stinky.

I laughed mushing her away, while she gave me some weird ass facial expression.