45.

Laiyla POV:

i woke up to my alarm clock going off. I turned it off walking into my bathroom hooking my phone up to my finger playing. Damn good time By Candice Boyd ft French Montana.

i sung along to the lyrics while washing in my vanilla sugar body wash. Making sure the rinse off before running my hands threw my curls so they wouldn't get soap in them. 

after washing i stepped out the shower wrapping my towel around my waist and leaning to the side grabbing a ponytail holder to get  my hair up and out f my face.  i danced around with my towel tied tightly around me while i brushed my teeth.

Today seemed to be a calm and slow morning, and i was okay with that. normally school mornings where crazy and over the top. 

i was spooked outta my dancing when someone knocked on the window in my room. i quickly spit out what was in my mouth and wiped my lips before walking out to my room, swinging the curtains back and spotting melo's curly hair.  i laughed at this kids randomness and opened the window letting him climb in.

Me: what you doing here dip

Melo: i wanted to get dressed over here, gelo is going to ride with izzy this morning.

I nodded dropping my towel going into my closet to get dressed. I didn't really mind being naked around Melo.  He's seen it all before, and i know he's mature enough to not say anything so who cares.

finally it took me about 10 minutes to find the perfect outfit. i keep changing my mind. some thing i do often. i walked out the closet fully dressed.

 i walked out the closet fully dressed

(i made this outfit.)

It was pretty cold outside, so i was satisfied with what i was wearing. i walked out to see melo on my bed dressed siting on his phone. 

Me: alright dip lets go.

He hopped up and followed me to the door. i grabbed my bag and keys on the way out and we left. Stopped by star bucks and got a drink. then head to school. 

the ride was silent but in a good way. there wasn't any awkwardness  in the air.

Melo: so um.... melo told me you had a boyfriend?

He asked causing me to slam on my breaks and choke on my drink. he started laughing. after what seemed like a hour of coughing my life away. i spoke.

Me: that wasn't funny bitch

i mugged him.

Melo: you know DAMN well that shit was funny.

he said smirking getting closer to me causing me to bust out laughing. we pulled up to school and i parked turning the car off and grabbing my bag looking over at melo who was just staring at me.