44.

Laiyla POV:

i woke up to melo shaking me

Melo: come on, breakfast is about to be ready down stairs.

he said while handing me my toothbrush that i always leave here and a face towel. after i grabbed them he helped me limp to the bathroom.

15.mins.later

after finishing up. slowly limped out of his room and down the stairs where everyone was seated at the table they all stopped eating and looked my way gelo's eyes bucked.

melo quickly got up and helped me get to the table before sitting a plate in front of me.

Lavar: IYLA!!!! haven't seen you in a while, how are u. what happen.

he smiled then pointed towards my leg.

Gelo: yeah what happen

gelo asked eyeing melo, i know he had something on his mind. 

Me: yeah i know pops it's been a while, but last night i had accident. the only person i knew who would be up that time was melo so i called him right away. he answered and helped me get back here. being that my dad just left out of town and i didn't wanna be at home alone.

i said looking at gelo whose face soften.

Lavar: thats good to here that my boy was doing the right thing. and you know your always welcome here .

he said , i nodded and after breakfast was over everyone went to do their own things. melo went upstairs to take a shower. i limped out to were the backyard was going out the screen the door to gelo who was siting on a chair.

Me: gelo i got something to show u but you cant tell anyone.

he looked at me confused before nodding, giving me all his attention. i pulled out my phone going to the pictures i had of Abel and that girl kissing and holding hands giving the phone to him. he swiped thru them with his mouth open.

Me: thats how i got hurt last night. i was following them. and ran into something. i was all the way in the bad part of town and melo helped me. he asked me what i was doing down there and i told him i was following someone but i never said who it was. i couldn't walk so he carried me all the way home.

i said all in one breathe. gelo sat my phone down going to his phone and pulling up a video.

it was of Abel kissing some girl.

i covered my mouth shocked.

then we heard the screen door close causing us both to jump and grab our phones locking them.

Melo: yall wanna go see a movie or something 

he said looking down in his shoes. ever since i got back from hawaii gelo and him haven't talked much. and i don't like it bc they are brothers doesn't matter whats going on they should speak everyday.