53.

Eli POV:

i chuckled at the Subs K was throwing at me through snapchat. that girl has been on my dick heavy. one reason why i don't trust hoes now. Im just glad don has seen the real version of her.

i walked into the school gym. instantly nodding my head to the beat of a song that was playing on a speaker clearly in gelo's hand.

Goyard pouch (hey)
Racks in the quarter ounce (hey)
Two accounts (hey)
Large amounts, ooh
Shop around (hey)
Designer down, ooh
Drip or drown (hey)
Drip or drown, ooh
Killin' these hoes, need to call paramedics
New Fendi runners, I feel athletic
Run that shit up, bought my partner a Patek
Blowin' this cash, it was times we ain't have it
Got twenty-one bitches, I must be a savage
Cook in the kitchen, the dope smell like acid
Pourin' this Hi-Tech, I'm sippin', relaxin'
Vibes in LA, Gunna fuckin' the baddest
FN ain't plastic, put him in a casket
I wiped his nose quickly, pass him a napkin (slime)

I bobbed my head as i walked over to him giving him giving him dap. i walked over to izzy giving her a side hug glancing at K whose eyes were already on me like she was waiting for me to notice her. instead i moved passed her smoothly nodded towards melo and squeezing iyls into a hug.

i cracked a smirk walking back over towards don, phaquan and gelo and the others while K stood and mugged me.

............................................

Laiyla POV:

i mug K as she watches eli walk away. 

Silly hoe.

i scuff looking away from her at melo who was in his own world dancing to the music gelo had playing on the speaker. i nodded my head as i watched him dancing.

izzy slid next to me.

Izzy: awe you guys should just go out again can't believe you managed being just friends this long.

I chuckled at her remark she was right but little did she know we still fucked. laughing at what i was thinking inside i spoke up.

Me: I know right.

then the devil joined the convo.

K: you never know they may not want to date each other anymore, being just friends isn;t always bad.

she said as she eye-raped melo.

Izzy made a weird face looking her way.

izzy has always been down for me and melo and believes that one day we will marry each other. so what just came out of K's mouth just sounds like Non- sense to her.

the bell rung and everyone grabbed their bags. me don and K all have first period together. i'm sure will talk about her the whole time.

melo walked past poking my butt real quick so that no one saw. but from the corner of my eye i could see K watching us.

then she walked up.

K: hey melo nice shoes.

he just looked at her then wrapped his arms around me walking with me and don to class.

.........................................................................................

Melo POV:

it was lunch time and i couldn't find my baby, i mean i know we not dating but ... that Pussy mine.

i walked through the cafeteria doors to see the crew siting down but no her, i dabbed up gelo before speaking.