69.

[Laiyla Pov:]

I walked thru the crowds full of people as the band played music extremely loud. making me roll my eyes. like what the fuck is the point of playing that loud when it only bounces off of the gyms walls and back into their fucking faces.

I began to stump my feet upset. I hated going to the schools pep rallies. everyone always doing the most all over the place. like just find your fucking friends and sit the fuck down. 

dont no body got time to be getting pushed around and stepped on. shit you know my little ass good for that.i wanted to sit with Izzy today but she was down in LA with her family.

so I was stuck with the guys which I knew they were gonna be a hand full. walking around I started to realize I dont have a lot of female friends. I mean besides isn't there is Keji. but we dont talk that much anymore. no beef or anything our friendship just faded away. I would  try to sit with her today but she's on the dance team and im sure, they were gonna preform.

looking for the guys in the crowd a came across Cam, and K with their little crew siting two rows in front of the guys.

Cam made eye contact with me b4 whispering in K's ear and scooting over waving in my direction.

Cam: IYLA! right? there's space right her.

I looked around shook before rolling the fuck outta my eyes at her. the fuck she thought this shit was. I'd rather sit on the floor then sit next to her. mugging her I walked past her to the boys who were all whispering but looked shook when they saw me coming and started to act regular.

I huffed. today has been a weird day i'm tired of everyone acting phony. I scuffed rolling my eyes sitting a few spaces away from them. I don't have the fucking time.

Eli: aye why you sitting so far away.

I rolled my eyes at him causing gelo to laugh. but I wasnt in the best mood with him either. honestly all of them was on my bad side. everyone was. I guess you could just say I woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.

Melo: babeeee come here why you tripping.

he said grabbing my by my waist, I tried to pull away but he over powered me pulling me up agsint his side.

pecking my face over and over I swatted my hand at him causing him to laugh.

I looked around the gym annoyed. I wish this shit would start all fucking ready so I could get up outta here.

looking forward I saw cam and K staring at me with their friend Amber.

I cocked my head all the way to the side getting every more upset. I watched them turn around and continue to talk.

Gelo: so isla how has your day been so far.

Me: stop fucking talking to me.

he sat back shook. 

I never speak to gelo in that manner but today everyone was on my bad side and I wanted to know what the fuck they were talking about before I came.

Don: woah! iyla how got you upset.

Me: all yall niggas. everyone being fake and I can't fucking stand it.

Quan: how are we being fake?

I stared him down like he done lost his damn mind causing him to look away quickly.

Will: wait now hold on iyla. just calm down stake a deep breathe.