9.

HIIIII GUYS, I WANTED TO MAKE THIS CHAPTER SHORT AND SWEET, SO ITS ALL ABOUT THE ARIVAL OF MONROE.

~enjoy

..................................................................................................

Gelo POV

we were all inside the locker room changing for the game we had tonight and i was confident that we were going to win, but what made it even better was that monroe was going to be here. I've missed her so much , we haven't told melo or iyla yet. but me and monroe started a long distance relationship last week. 

And i'm so happy she's coming back ,so that i could hold her in my arms. She should be at the game by half time. and boy i can't wait to see what she's wearing. her curves are so good her ass be looking good in anything i swear. 

Melo was joking around with the guys, but i zoned them all out putting on my beats and focusing on this win.

....................................................................................................................................................

Laiyla POV

i was sitting on the bleachers two rows behind the players bench so that i had a good view of the game. School went good, of course melo was mad at me because of my outfit but i really don't care. I was going out for my babies first game of the year. i was wearing a strapless long sleeve white shirt that wrapped around my boobs, showing a little skin on both  sides, with some high waisted jeans and some jordan 4's pure moneys. My fashion game be on point , i don't care what melo or anyone says . LMAOOOO

                                        ^^ here outfit

                                        ^^ here outfit

i keep looking at the gym doors. on the look out for monroe. she told me that she would make it right before the game started. even though she told the boys she wouldn't make it until half time. LOL. 

she wanted to surprise them. Lonzo is on his way, laVar and Tina was here, along with my dad. i'm sure monroe's dad would be coming since her that and my dad were like best friends before they moved away.

Then everything in the room slowed down as if we were apart of some fairy tale movie. She walked in..... Her hair was long and straight and she whore the necklace i had given her before she left. she had on light washed blue jeans and a all white ruffled shirt that was strapless. She looked really pretty , i had really missed my best friend to much.

 She looked really pretty , i had really missed my best friend to much