58.

Laiyla POV:

I brush my hair as I swayed back and forth to the music spilling from my beats pill. YUP I came back home.... I thought about leaving... and I just can't do that to my pops knowing she'll play him. ima just stay and watch his back.

when I came home yesterday he was so happy he cried and hugged me.

I had a peaceful morning so far. my pops is here somewhere , he explained to me last night that he was taking time off work to make sure he spent more time with me. so im sure he would wanna hangout after school today.

I bobbed my hair to the music while I fixed my eyelashes before going into my closet finding an outfit to wear.

I walked out my closet putting my ear rings on while singing along with "Queen Naija" Butterflies

after wards I turned off the music and slide my phone into my back pocket while grabbing my bag putting it over my shoulder and walking out my room to the kitchen were the bitch and my dad sat eating.

Irelynne: good morning.

I walked past not responding grabbing a plate off the counter ready to put food on it.

Pops: morning love bug. ur mom made food, how'd u sleep.

I slowly put the plate down cringing at the word "Mom", no longer wanting to eat the food knowing she cooked it.

I turned around to speak but my phone beeped.

Melo dip: hey mamas im outside, u tryna ride with me today?

I smiled locking my phone.

Me: good morning pops. ima pick up food on the way to school so I have to go now but um.... lets catch a movie after school.

I said walking past him kissing his cheek and walking out the door.

I ran out to his car and jumped in. he grabbed my hand driving off. I kissed all over the side of his face

Melo: stop ma, you know u go crazy with the lip gloss early in the morning got my whole face glossy and shit.

he said mugging me. making me laugh.

we got food and ate in the car in the student parking lot.

Melo: so where u wanna eat at lunch today baby.

melo was up all night texting me telling me how he wants us to be back together... we talked about it all night before falling asleep but we never agreed on anything yet.