24.

Laiyla POV

I walked into school holding my star bucks hot chocolate. it was kinda cold out here. i fixed my sweat shirt as i walked to the gym super excited.

 i fixed my sweat shirt as i walked to the gym super excited

(iyla outfit)

Don told me he was wearing black and red today and thought we should match . we were on face time all morning thinking about the colors. he didn't get to see what i was wearing he just knew that i was wearing black and red. he also told me that he had something to tell me so you already know your girl super hyped. 

i walked into the gym going super quietly, i saw the guys playing baskeball while done and O was in the corner dancing to music. izzy was sitting on the bench with her beats on jamming to music . know when had noticed me yet so i took the time to sit and look at everyone and how happy they looked on this Monday morning.

i watched O and don hype each other i smiled while taking in Don's outfit he looked really nice today rocking his black and red.

I noticed that we had on the same shoes which got me hella excited . stepped all the way in the gym making the door slam behind me and everyone look my way except izzy of corse im show her music was all the way up. Don stopped dancing and screamed when he saw me.

DON: omg bestie we twinning peep the shoes , peep the shoes.!!

he screamed running over to me picking me up almost making me drop my drink. i smiled and hugged him once he put me back on my feet. gelo walked over .

GELO: AWEE look at yall looking all cute and booed up.

he said causing everyone to laugh and me and don to shake our head, but melo mugged me and don.

 for some reason everyone wants to see me and don together. but we just want to be friends, we even talked on face time together this morning about it. he said that he thought i was a nice looking young lady but he didn't see me more than a friend. he said that i was his best friend an that he looked at me more like a sister if anything. and i completely agreed with him.

we haven't took the time to let everyone else know how we feel , we just sit and let them say what ever. but i can tell that the vibe me and don share is killing melo.

me and him still haven't talked which i find strange . im really not used to being around him and not speaking. i still find him very attractive. and wish he would just get over the whole roe thing. but i've honestly given up on that whole situation.

my phone chirped and i looked down seeing a text from Clarence.

he is currently in NYC for a couple of shoots and interviews he has. he told me that we would had out when he got back . i opened the message seeing that he had sent me a picture from his interview this morning of  him smiling and  holding a camera , he looked good but the again he always did. under the picture he said "These niggas had me laughing the whole time."

i looked back at the picture taking in his appearance, god this man was sexy.

i was snapped out of my thoughts when don tapped me.

DON: so bestie i went to the studio and made a song, there gonna release it friday and play it on the radio, i want you to listen to it with me, since it's going to be the first time the whole world hears it.

I smiled nodding my head.

don had let me listen to one of his songs he's been working on. and  i have to say that shit is fire. but he still hasn't planned on telling anyone yet. the bell rung and we went off to first period today.

_______________________________________________________________________________

SO THIS CHAPTER WAS QUICK. BUT I JUST WANTED TO LET YOU GUYS KNOW THAT THE NEXT CHAPTER IS GOING TO BE MELO'S POINT OF VIEW SINCE I HAVENT DONE THAT IN A WHILE . PLUS I WANT YOU GUYS TO SEE THINGS FROM HIS POINT OF VIEW AND SEE WHATS GOING ON IN HIS HEAD AND WHY HE'S BEEN SO QUITE LATELY.