20.

IZZY POV

( this is her first official point of view since the first time i gave her one. it was "unknown" until the very last sentence.)

Me , iyla and Brae where all running around laughing super hard. brae accidentally ran into this guy causing him to spill his drink , he was to busy staring at her chest to even react. when ran to a near by bench and took a seat.

see... we have been at six flags for like 2 hours now, and to say i was having fun would be an understatement . We have been doing any and everything. i really enjoy spending time with iyla and Brae they are like sisters i've always wanted which is even better since, all three of us are the only child in our family. It gets bored being at home alone all the time.

the boys had bought some water guns from some stand not too far away and were chasing us with them. this was our first time taking a breather since they bought them. we lost them a couple pastes ago. but i wont put my guard down.

IYLA POV

i sat back taking deep breathes as izzy looked around i could tell she was on high alert for the guys so i wasn't worried. i looked over to see B fixing her hair. we had dressed really nicely today. i mean we whipped out the clout goggles and everything.

i looked over to my other side to admire izzy's outfit . i can't lie we all had nice style.

I panicked and went looking for my phone

I panicked and went looking for my phone. but then i remembered that i put it in melo's bag so where every he was is where it is. i signed releasing a wave of air as izzy bent down to mess with her ankle bracelet.

Roe has been on my mind all morning . i even texted her this morning. asking her how she was doing , she said she was okay but wasn't sure if she would be able to hide the baby from her father any longer.

after having a basic convo i deleted our conversation. i know that every now and them melo goes through my phone just because. and i really don't mind but i'm not ready for him or anyone else for that matter to know that i contacted ROE.

melo would really be upset with me and our relationship has been good lately. looking up from my lap i saw the boys approaching us. i smiled tapping the girls on their shoulders causing them to look ahead. 

they had finally put those stupid water guns away, they all looked really good today. they gave me and the girls a really hard time this morning all because we wanted them to match . but we finally got them to agree to it. and let me just tell you it was worth the hassle. they all looked really nice but of course melo was looking like a whole meal.

i looked over my shoulder to see izzy, and B drooling over them. but i really couldn't blame them they looked bomb asf.

I walked up to melo rapping my arms around his neck hugging him

I walked up to melo rapping my arms around his neck hugging him. of course his wet ass hair had to ruin the moment by splashing water all in my eye.

he squeezed my waist tightly before whispering in my  ear making me giggle but that all stopped when i heard someone yelling melo's name .

all of our heads shot up. i saw a figure running towards us, the person was short and clearly a girls but i couldn't see her face because the sun was shinning directly into my eyes, so i out my hand over my head shocked when i saw "IRIS" jogging over to us.

gelo got mad causing izzy to grab his arm and zo shook his head looking down which made B put her guard up while giving a confusing look.

she finally got close to us.

IRIS: hey melo, i've been texting and trying to call you. did you get a new number.

MELO: um.... no?

he said sounding like he wasn't really interested in the convo but confused at the exact same time.

IRIS: oh.. okay. so you've just been ignoring me ? i thought we was cool.

MELO: if we being completely honest i have no clue what your talking about.

he said causing zo to start laughing. B still looked lost but Iris scuffed.

IRIS: so we playing dumb now ? how you go from telling me u missed me to not receiving any of my messages.

I smiled stepping in front of melo saying.

IYLA: because i blocked you on everything he has.

zo started laughing louder and IZZY out her had over her mouth shocked at the tone of voice i used and gelo started clapping his hands.

IRIS: what ever it's only a matter of time before he comes back to me i hope you know that , but anyyyyy ways gelo i see you got that bitch roe off your dick maybe you should come hang out with me now.

she said trying to touch his arm but izzy smacked it away . melo started laughing and of course Braeyln being herself tried to swing on iris , because everyone knew she saw izzy standing right there. and you know how brae gets when she defending her friends. but before she could hit iris zo picked her up walking her away.

IRIS: bitch dont touch me .

IZZY: look i see you like to get around and go from guy to guy but, dont touch mines. gelo belongs to me , everything on gelo belongs to me whats gelo's is mine. so watch your hands or we are going to have a problem.

she said in a very calm voice which actually scared me because izzy was always so bubbly. i looked over at gelo to see him shock. but instead of saying anything he rapped his arms around izzy from behind. making her smile .

Iris rolled her eyes and opened her mouth to say something but before she could. someone called iris's name. ..... but the voice was to formiliar.

We all looked over to see know one but K.G. walking over to us.

IRIS: oh hey cuzzo whats up.

K.G. : nun aunty said we about to dip so we can go get some food..

he said before looking up to see all of us standing their. he stared me down and of course his signature smirk appeared . "Oh hey baby gurl" he said 

Causing melo to grab me tightly.

IRIS: you know her??

K.G: yeah more than you know.

he said licking his lips and smirking

IRIS: damn i knew she was a hoe.

I was about to step forward and swing but then K.G spoke up.

K.G.: nah she not a hoe, she's a queen. ima have her again one day.

he said winking causing iris to scuff.

IRIS: what every lets go, 

she said before they both walked away. i looked down at my feet remembering everything that K.G did to me .

i looked up to see gelo , izzy, and melo. looking at me with sympathy in their eyes. melo started walking over to me but i shook my head causing him to stop. i grabbed my phone and started running . i didn't know where i was going but i let my feet guide me.

once i got to and old hut at the far in of the park. i took out my phone called the first person that came to mind......

"hello"......

she answered.

"heyy uh ROE i really need some advice.".... 

i said looking over my shoulder making sure no one was around me.