67.

READ!:

im ENDING this book at 100 chapters. then I well make a lonzo book that will also end at 100 chapters then a gelo book.

- im not sure tho its just and idea I had. lemme know how you feel about that^^

bc I kinda wanted to make a blueface story but if you read my IMAGINES book you know by now that I got good ideas for all types of stories LMAOOO

[Melo POV:]

it was Monday and to be honest I did not wanna be here at school. Mondays started so slow all the got damn time. it was annoying. I'd rather be laid up with bae like I did the rest of the weekend. speaking of bae. she been walking with a limp. HA.

only I can really tell tho. its cool, she's really my everything. I love her crazy self. especially for someone who talks the most shit but can't take dick. she never backs down thats something I love about her.

Izzy's been acting a little weird all morning tho. whats up with that?

I was gonna ask gelo but this morning every little thing seems to tick him off. like he's waiting for the perfect time to blast on someone. so im not tryna bother him too much. I dont wanna be the one who gets blasted on. NO HOMO.

I was shooting shots with the guys in the gym. normally bae lil ass would be over here tryna make some too, but she was sitting with izzy. 

by the looks on their faces they were having a serious convo. but I paid no mind. and instead made not to ask bae about the topic later since nine times out of ten she knows whats going on.

catching the ball I placed it on my side and started screaming, gelo had just crossed phaquan up outta one of his shoes. don was laughing and Eli ugly ass was recording trying instigate like zo used to do all the time.

shaking my head I went to the bleachers sitting my ball down and pulling out my phone. checking my messages.

lookin up across the gym, I noticed O and will having a dance battle. I thru my head back laughing but stopped when I noticed my phone going off I looked down at my screen seeing a text.

Maybe: Cam

-hey melo, I just wanted to say good morning. I hoped you slept well. im on my way to Starbucks want a drink?

it was honestly tempting bc a nigga loves them Starbucks drinks bae be drinking all the time. but nah, ima have to pass. she disrespected my bros girl in class on Friday ion want nothing to do with her. already got in trouble with bae last time I was being to friendly with these girls. plus she's ODE weird. like how'd she get my number the fuck.

locking my phone I got up going over to will and O to join in on the fun.

[A/N:   YALL BE SEEING THHOSE VIDEOS OF MELO DANCING !!LMAOOO THE KIDS A CLOWN. DUDE HAS SUCH A FREE SPIRIT.]

[Gelo POV:]

throwing the ball up I watched it swish, getting nothing but net as I went for my rebound I looked up at Eli who was standing by the rim, watching videos on his phone.

Me: aye bro!

he looked up from his phone, nodding his head.

Me: guess who text me this morning.