35.

Laiyla POV:

"Wake up man" . I heard as my body was being shaked continuously . Last night I practically cried myself to sleep. And that might have been the best sleep I've ever had. Shit a bitch let her emotions flow and start sleeping like a baby and shit 😂😂.
I decided that who ever was there would eventually leave me alone and go away. So I didn't move.
"Mane come on mama , u promised we would hang out today" I heard I instantly knew it was C. He began playing with my toes which caused me to jump.

Iyla: Nigga if you don't move!
C: oh now your ass up. What happened to you answering my text yesterday.

He said clearly mad. I reached over grabbing my phone seeing I had lots of notifications. One that caught my eye was from gelo . It read "i love you" I smiled. About to swipe over to text him back when I saw a text from melo under it . It said "we need to talk".

My smile instantly dropped but then I realized , my room had gotten awkwardly silent. I looked up to see C looking at me with a mad expression.

C: ago B why the fuck you been crying.

I looked at him taken back for a moment, I hadn't gotten the chance to tell him about anything hat happened last night so I didn't understand how he knew I had been crying recently. I got scared and my heart started racing so i was gonna brush the situation off and make up a quick lie but before I could finish he cut me off.

C: don't sit here and fucking like to me look at your damn face mija

He added a Spanish word at the end so I knew he was made. He pulled up his phone taking a picture of my face showing it to me. And boy did I look rugged . I couldn't lie now so I knew I was gonna have to tell him what happened.
..................

After telling c he was a little upset with himself . He said he felt like it was his fault .he said he felt like he was supposed to save me from drama like this . He also said he felt nun of this wouldn't have happened if he didn't force me to go hang out with melo back in New York.

But I reassured him that it wasn't his fault . He couldn't have know this was gonna happen. I mean melo made his decision to distance himself from me . And no one knew what roe was up to so it couldn't have been his fault .

C: come on mama got get dressed I'm taking you out . Gotta get your mind off shit.

I nodded sliding out of my bed. I only had on bra and panties to it was kind of cold. I walked in my closet with C's eyes in me. I wasn't even mad tho . I honestly believed that I was blessed with an amazing body. And because it was him . I didn't mind the stare . After 15 minutes I came out completely dressed .

Once I walked out C grabbed my silver mini back pack handing it to me

C: come on mama let's go, we should go eat then go to the movies . Then we can find some thing else to do.