48.

Melo POV:

"YERRMMMMM TEAMMMMMMM"

i yelled as i walked into Iyla's house. i been gone for a whole week, my pops family had an reunion. so we were gone but like drake said "Im Back Now"

i went to walk into her living room and these two huge pit bulls came running up on me.

Me: Ay yo what the fuck !!

i said jumping back some . i heard a laugh coming from the kithen. i walked slowly into the kitchen and iyls was sitting on the counter, eating a pop tart and on her phone.

Me: when you get dogs.

Iyla: welp.... i got lonely , you know how that go.

i laughed walking up to her while rapping. 

Me: "thats my dawg, thats my dawg"

i snatched the pop tart  out of her hand and started eating it, she hopped off the counter putting her phone down and squaring up.

Iyla: you must be stupid.

i laughed eating the rest if the pop tart before picking her up throwing her over my shoulder and grabbing her phone walking to the couch. i sat her down next to me and the dogs came running to the couch siting my our feet.

Me: how you been mamas??

Iyla: i've been chilin me and izzy been going to star bucks like every day after school

Me: mhm well not anymore. gelo was crying like a bitch the whole trip bc he missed her, so you and i both know that they finna be around each other 24/7 at least for the next week.

she started laughing. 

Me: im finna go hit up the gym wanna play ball with me?

Iyla: but i dont really know how to play ball 

Me: come on ma i'll teach you.

i said grabbing her hand and dragging her with me out the house.

.....................................................

Laiyla POV:

I laughed at a corny joke i had made while melo rolled his eyes as we walked out of the gym and into his car.

he was mad because i had tricked him into letting me dunk on him. 

Me: poor baby i'll buy you a shake.

His face brighten and he started running to the car.i laughed chasing him.

...............

After walking into N&Out we laughed our way up to the counter were we both ordered our food. I went to pay for it but melo popped my hand before he could pool out his wallet the cashier gave me my receipt saying it was on the house and winking at me.