23.

Laiyla POV:

"Gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci gang, Gucci gang"

"Spend ten racks on a new chain"

"my bitch love do cocaine, ouu"

"i fuck a bitch, i forgot her name"

I sung along to Lil pump as i dried my hair in the mirror.

it was 10:30am and i was getting ready to go out to breakfast with Clarence he facetimed me when i woke up and we talked all morning around 7:30 izzy came over and i helped her find something to wear since she said gelo was taking her out. they are just so cute . i really hope they make it official soon since so many guys be trying to hit on izzy. but i couldn't blame them she is a really pretty girl.

i wrapped the towel around my head as i walked out into my room in nothing  but bra and panties. i grabbed some of the new lotion i had bought yesterday lathering up my legs and arms then went into the closet looking for something simple and comfortable to wear.

 i grabbed some of the new lotion i had bought yesterday lathering up my legs and arms then went into the closet looking for something simple and comfortable to wear

(IYLA'S outfit )

after slipping on my shoes i grabbed my wallet putting it into my bang . making sure i grabbed my phone on the way downstairs.

as i walked down my stairs into the kitchen my phone chirped letting me know i had notifications. i sat my bag on the table as i whipped down the counters and check my phone.

Snapchat from Izzy boo😻

Message from  C-man😈

i clicked on izzy's snap first while putting the rag away grabbing the broom. it was a video of gelo dancing around and her laughing so hard. they seemed so cute. hard o believe that they made a cuter couple than him and roe but it was true and i wasn't even gonna lie.

i smiled laughing and opening Clarence's text reading "Hey love i'm outside"

i put the broom back and grabbed my bag sliding my phone into my pocket and going outside where i saw him leaned up on his car looking fine as ever.