93

-March 1st 2002-

As the baby shower is continuing as Rachel walks over to Me,Monica and Phoebe.

Rachel:Why did you invite my mother?!.

Monica:What?.

Rachel:She wants to move in with me and Ross to help take care of the baby.

Elizabeth:For how long?.

Rachel:Eight weeks.I mean I love my mother but my God a long lunch with her is taxing.

Monica:I personally would be honored if she wanted to live with me.

Phoebe:She can't hear you.

Rachel:What?.You guys come on.What am I going to do?.

Elizabeth:Well if you don't want your mother to move in with you just tell her.

Rachel:You're right.You're right.I mean I'm about to have a baby I can tell my mother that I don't want her to just be sleeping on my couch.Oh my God.She's gonna want to sleep in my bed with me.This cannot happen.

Monica:That's right.That is right you go over there and tell her you don't want her to live with you.Do not take no for an answer.

Rachel:Okay."Walks away".

Monica:This is great.Now she's gonna be mad at Rachel.Y'know what?.And I'm just gonna swoop in there and be like the daughter she never had.

Phoebe:I have new respect for Zakery.

Elizabeth:All right everybody.It's time to open the presents.

Monica:Yes,Yes.And I think that the first gift that Rachel opens should be from the grandmother of the baby because you're the most important person in this room. And in the world.

Sandra:Well uh I don't have a gift because I wasn't invited until the last minute but thank you so much for bringing that to everyone's attention.

Phoebe:How about you less important people let's open your presents.

Sandra goes into the kitchen and Rachel follows her as we prepare the presents.

Phoebe:Okay come on Rach it's present time.Y'know you're the glue that's holding this whole party together.It's kinda falling apart here.

Sandra:Oh look.

Rachel:Wow.

Phoebe:Okay this is from your friend at work.

Rachel:Oh my gosh.Oh wow.Oh I know what this is!."Holds Breast pump".Wait a minute.That can't be right.Is that a beer bong for a baby?.

Sandra:Darling that's a breast pump.

Rachel:Did I say I was done guessing?. Okay thank you for that.Oh wow.What's this?.

???:It's a diaper genie.

Rachel:Oh it dispenses clean diapers.