25

-October 12th 1995-

Soon while I am drinking some coffee and emotionally hurting at the thought of my dead baby girl I hear the door open and i look over and I see Joey.

Elizabeth:Hey what did i miss?.

Joey:Well...Chandler told Phoebe about the fun Bobby incident...Chandler has a third nipple...Everyone now knows about the porno...Anyway I came to check on you...You seemed upset when you left.

Elizabeth:I went into preterm labor a few days ago...They couldn't save my baby...I needed time to process before i told Pheebs...I was gonna tell her today but dhe told you all I was pregnant but..."Tears up".I'm not anymore.

Joey sits in the couch next to me and hugs me.

Elizabeth:I don't know what I did Joey...I feel so guilty...I don't know why she's gone.

Joey:S-she?.

Elizabeth:My baby girl...Joey what if I'm never gonna heal from it...

Joey:You are the strongest woman I ever met.You will get thru this...Now how about we go to the apartment?.Everyone is worried about you.

I nod and stand up and follow Joey while I take my last ultrasound of my baby out of my pocket and hold it...Soon we arrive at the apartment and Phoebe hugs me.

Phoebe:I'm so so so so sorry I told everyone.

Elizabeth:It's okay...I just have bad news ive been dealing with the past 2 days...Pheebs i went into preterm labor...My...My baby is no longer with us.

Everyone but Joey:What?.

I nod at everyone and I begin to cry again.

Elizabeth:I'm sorry I haven't told all of you but I just needed time...I had just accepted the fact i was gonna be a mother...I was all excited and bam my baby is gone."Cries".

Everyone hugs me.

Rachel:Oh honey.

Monica:We are so sorry.

Ross:We are here for you Liz.Your like another sister to me.

Elizabeth:I feel like i did something wrong...How could I loose my baby girl?."Cries".

Everyone but Chandler pulls back from our group hug and Chandler pulls me into his chest as i cry and I feel him kiss the top of my head.

Chandler:You did nothing wrong...Cause we all know you would do everything in your power to make sure nothing happened.

I nod into Chandler's chest and he doesn't let go...I smile as he continues hugging me as i cry.

*****************************************
-October 13th 1995-

The next day at Central Perk.Chandler, Ross and Julie are sitting on the couch and I am on the floor next to Chandler's feet.

Ross:So uh does it do anything you know special?.

Chandler:Why yes Ross pressing my third nipple opens the delivery entrance to the magical land of Narnia.

Elizabeth:Oh..."Smirks".Shall we go then?.

Chandler sticks his tounge out at me and I smile.

Elizabeth:Very mature Chan.

Julie:You know in some cultures having a third nipple is actually a sign of virility.You get the best huts and women dance naked around you.

Chandler:Huh?.Are uh any of these cultures per chance in the tri-state area?.

Ross:You know you are so amazing is there anything you,you don't know?.