83

-February 15th 2001-

   At Monica and Zakery's Me,Chandler, Monica and Zakery are eating lunch when we start to hear a horrible screeching noise.

Elizabeth:What is that?

Chandler:I think it’s the dying cat parade.

Zakery:It sounds like it’s coming from across the street.

    Zakery and Chandler turn around and look.

Zakery,Chandler:Oh my God!.

Monica:What?.

Zakery:Y’know that thing that Ross was gonna do at our wedding?!.He was hanging out with me yesterday and he turned to me and said You’re half Scottish right?.

Monica:No!.

Zakery:Yes!.

Chandler:Hey I'm half Scottish too.

Elizabeth:"Sarcastically".Just when you think the being a lot like Zakery can't get any creepier.

    I get up and look into Ross’s apartment he is playing the Bagpipes.Soon Monica,Zakery and Chandler get up and move to the window.

Monica:No there is no way!.It can not be Ross!.

   Monica looks through the window and sees Ross practicing and fumbling around with the pipes.

Monica:Unbelievable!.Why is your family Scottish?!.

Zakery:Why is your family Ross?!.

Monica:He cannot play at our wedding.I mean everyone will leave.I mean come on that is just noise!.It’s not even a song!.

Elizabeth:If you listen very carefully I think its Celebration by Cool and the Gang.

Chandler:Huh.

*****************************************

-February 22nd 2001-

   At Central Perk Me,Chandler,Monica and Zakery are talking.Joey and Phoebe are getting coffee.

Monica:What about the second minister we meet with?.I kinda liked him.

Zakery:You mean the spitter?.

Monica:Come on!.It wasn’t that bad!.

Zakery:Easy for you to say you’ll be wearing a veil.

Monica:All right what about the third guy?.

ZakeryYou mean the guy who kept staring at your chest?.

Monica:Can you blame him?.

Zakery:Sorry I just don’t like the idea of when I say I do he’s thinking Yeah I’d do her too.

Monica:Well then we still have a problem.

Zakery:Yeah.