72

-November 13th 1999-

   Me and Chandler sit on our couch and we watch a movie as I cuddle up to him. My phone rings but I ignore it as I am enjoying my boyfriend's warmth.

Chandler:Shouldn't you get that?.

Elizabeth:Nah."Grins".

   I put my head into my boyfriend's chest as I put my legs over his lap the movie ends as I kiss my boyfriend and he smiles.But then my phone rings again making me groan as I get up but then I squeal as Chandler pulls me back into his lap and he laughs.

Elizabeth:Oh so this is how you're playing the game?.

Chandler:"Smirks".Maybe.Maybe not."Looks at Miss Piggy nicknack".What do you think Miss Piggy?.

Elizabeth:"Laughs".

   Chandler laughs along with me and then we begin kissing again until the phone rings again and I quickly get up and grab it answering it while staring at my boyfriend with a grin.

*****************************************
-November 14th 1999-

   The next day at Central Perk we are all hanging out as Monica walks in.

Monica:Hey guys.

Zakery:Hey how was your breakfast with Hillary?.

Monica:It was okay.She’s still kind of depressed because she broke up with her boyfriend.

Zakery:Oh yeah.

Ross:Well is this Hillary your hot assistant chef Hillary?.

Monica:Yeah.

Ross:The one that always stares at me when I come in?.

Monica:No the one who looked at you once because you got in her way.

Ross:Still I could tell.She was into me.

Joey rolls his eyes.

Ross:Well why don’t you set us up?.

Rachel:Oh are you setting Ross up with someone?.Does she have a wedding dress?.

Phoebe walks over and sits down.

Phoebe:Hey.

Rachel:Hey.

Phoebe:Rachel?.

Rachel:Yeah.

Phoebe:I’m uh making up flyers trying to get new massage clients.So can I come to Bloomingdale’s and use the copy machine.

Rachel:Well sure but they might think it’s kinda weird considering I don’t work there anymore.

Phoebe:Oh my God.What happened?.

Rachel:I-I got a job at Ralph Lauren.

Phoebe:Well that’s great!.Congratulations!."Hugs her".

Rachel:Yeah."Chuckles".A year ago..

Phoebe:"Hugging her again".You’ve lasted a whole year.Good for you.