62

-February 25th 1999-

At Chandler and Joey's Me and Chandler are sitting on one of the chairs doing a crossword puzzle.

Joey:Hey!.

Chandler:Hey!.

Elizabeth:Hey!

Joey:What are you guys doing up?.

Chandler:Oh we wanted to finish the crossword before we went to bed.Hey do you know a 6 letter word for red?.

Joey:"Thinks".Dark red.

Chandler:Yeah I think that's wrong but there's a Connect the Dots in here for you later."To Liz'.Hey how about maroon?.

I check to see if it works and it does.

Elizabeth:Yes it does.You are so smart.

I give Chandler a kiss.

Joey:Awe you guys are so cute.

Elizabeth:Thanks Joey."Smiles".

Joey:All right I'll see you in the morning.

Chandler,Elizabeth:Okay.

The next day at Central Perk everyone but Ross and Joey are hanging out.Gunther hands us the bill and Chandler gives some money to pay it.

Rachel:"Looking at the bill".Uh we still need a tip.

Phoebe:All right.Hold on.

Phoebe starts digging in the chair.

Phoebe:I got it.Nickel!."Donates it".How much more do we need?.

Rachel:A couple of bucks.

Phoebe:Okay dime!."Donates that".You guys should probably keep talking this could take a while."Finds something else". Oh no wait!.Look it!.Whoa!."Looks at it".Oh my God this is a police badge!.

Monica:Wow!.

Chandler:Oh that's so cool!.Why would a cop come in here though?.They don't serve donuts.

No one but me laughs at Chandler's joke and he smiles at me but looks to Phoebe.

Chandler:Y'know what actually could you discover the badge again?.I think I can come up with something better than that.

Elizabeth:Phoebe I bet somebody's missing that badge.

Phoebe:Yeah I should probably take it back.Oh but you know what?.While I'm at the police station I could check their Ten Most Wanted lists because my friend Fritzy has been like number 11 forever so this could be her year!."Crosses her fingers".

Joey:"Enters".Hey you guys.

Chandler,Elizabeth:Hey!.

Rachel:Hey Joey!.

Monica:Hey.

Joey:"To Liz".Hey.That uh that my sweatshirt?.