37

-October 17th 1996-

   We are all at Central Perk and Phoebe is outside.

Chandler:Does anyone else think David Copperfield is cute?.

Monica:No but he told me he thinks your a fox.

Chandler:All right Janice likes him.In fact she likes him so much she put him on her freebie list.

   I feel jealousy begin to boil as my heartaches.

Joey:Her what?.

Chandler:Well we have a deal where we each get to pick five celebrities that we can sleep with and the other one can’t get mad.

Ross:Ah the heart of every healthy relationship.Honesty,respect and sex with celebrities.

Monica:So Chandler who’s on your list?.

Chandler:Ah Kim Basinger,Cindy Crawford, Halle Berry,Yasmine Bleeth and ah Jessica Rabbit.

Rachel:Now you do realize that she’s a cartoon and way out of your league?.

Chandler:I know,I know I just always wondered if I could get her eyes to pop out of her head.

Joey:Hey Monica who would yours be?.

Monica:First I need a boyfriend then I can have a list.

Joey:It’s just a game Mon."Makes a Can-you-believe-her face".Liz what about you?.

Elizabeth:Oh um...Ralph Macchio,Michael J Fox,Will Smith,Patrick Demsey and Eddie Murphy...Rach how about you?.

Rachel:Oh I don’t know I guess Chris O’Donnel,John F. Kennedy Jr,Daniel Day Lewis,Sting and Parker Stevenson.

Ross:Spiderman?.

Rachel:Hardy Boy.

Chandler:Peter Parker.

Ross:Thank you.

Rachel:What about you honey who would be on your list?.

Ross:Well I-I-I that kind of thing requires some serious thought.First I’ll divide my perspective canidates into catergories....

Chandler:"Coughing".What a geek.

Phoebe:"Entering".Everbody this is Frank. This is my half-brother Frank.

Everyone:Oh hi.

Phoebe:This is everybody.This is Ross.

Frank:How are you?.

Ross:Hey.

They shake hands.

Phoebe:Chandler.

Chandler:Hi.

The two shake hands.

Frank:Hi.

Phoebe:Joey.

Joey:Hey,hey!.