31

-February 1st 1996-

   At Monica and Rachel's apartment. Me,Chandler and Phoebe are sitting at the couch.Ross is sitting at the table and answers the phone.

Ross:"Into Phone".Hello...No Rachel's not here right now can I take a message?...Alright and how do we spell Casey is it like at the bat or and the Sunshine Band?...Ok bye-bye."Hangs up".Hey who's this uh this Casey?.

Elizabeth:Oh some guy she met at the movies.

Ross:Oh really?.What uh what does he want with her?."Puts message on the fridge".

Chandler:Well I'm guessing he wants to do a little dance...ya know make a little love...well pretty much get down tonight.

Ross:"Puts the message in the cupboard".I don't know I don't get,I don't get it I mean wh,wh two months ago Rachel and I were like this close.Right now what I'm taking messages from guys she,she meets at the movies?.I mean this,this Casey should be taking down my messages ya know or,or Rachel and I should be together and,and we should get some kind of message service.

Phoebe:Hang in there it's gonna happen.

Ross:Wha-Ok now how do you know that?.

Phoebe:Because she's your lobster.

Chandler:Oh she's going somewhere.

Phoebe:C'mon you guys.It's a known fact that lobsters fall in love and mate for life. You know what you can actually see old lobster couples walking around their tank ya know holding claws like..."Demonstrates claws".

   Monica enters from bathroom after taking a shower.

Chandler:Hey you feeling better?.

Monica:Yeah I think that fifth shower actually got the interview off me.

Phoebe:So do you have any other possibilities?.

Monica:Oh yeah well there's the possibility that I won't make rent.

Ross:Monica if you want I can lend you some money.

Monica:No,no,no if I couldn't pay you back right away then I'd feel guilty and tense every time I saw you.

Ross:Oh Ok.Well then why don't you uh why don't you borrow it from mom and dad?.You feel guilty and tense around them already.You might as well make some money off of them.

Chandler:Ya know the man's got a point."Gestures with his arm and the bracelet falls off".

   Chandler bends down to pick it up but Ross gets to it first as Phoebe speaks.

Phoebe:What is that sparkly thing?.

Chandler:That thing it's a uh...yeah it's, it's a little flashy.

Ross:No,no,no,no it's not flashy not for a Goodfella.

Monica:Man,man that is sharp.It must have cost you quite a few debloons.

*****************************************

   At Central Perk.Me,Chandler and Phoebe are sitting on couches.A woman is looking at Chandler.

Phoebe:Do you want a refill?.

Chandler:No I'm alright thanks.

Phoebe:Ok.Oh,Ok you gotta give me a second I wanna get this just right."Sticks out her gut,clears her throat and sniffs her nose,male voice".Dude 11 o'clock totally hot babe checking you out...That was really good I think I'm ready for my penis now.

   I laugh and Chandler walks over to the woman.

Chandler:I know what you're thinking, Dave Thomas founder of Wendy's.