2

- September 22nd 1994-

   We are all at Monica's Apartment watching a Spanish Soap on TV and are trying to figure out what is going on.

Monica:Now I'm guessing that he bought her the big pipe organ and she's really not happy about it.

Chandler:"Imitating the characters".Tuna or egg salad?.Decide!.

Ross:"In a deep voice".I'll have whatever Christine is having.

I laugh at Ross's comment.

Rachel:"In phone".Daddy I just...I can't marry him.I'm sorry.I just don't love him... Well it matters to me!.

   The scene on TV has changed to show two women and one is holding her hair.

Phoebe:If I let go of my hair my head will fall off.

Chandler:Oh she should not be wearing those pants.

Joey:I say push her down the stairs.

   Me,Phoebe,Ross,Chandler and Joey all begin to chant.(Push her down the stairs!, Push her down the stairs!,Push her down the stairs!).The woman is pushed down the stairs and everyone cheers.

Rachel"Into Phone".C'mon Daddy listen to me!.It's like,it's like all of my life everyone has always told me,You're a shoe!,You're a shoe,you're a shoe,you're a shoe!.And today I just stopped and I said What if I don't wanna be a shoe?.What if I wanna be a-a purse y'know?.Or a or a hat!...No I'm not saying I want you to buy me a hat I'm saying I am a ha It's a metaphor Daddy!.

Elizabeth:You can see where he'd have trouble.

Rachel:"Into Phone".Look Daddy it's my life.Well maybe I'll just stay here with Monica.

Monica:Well I guess we've established who's staying here with Monica...

Rachel:"Into Phone".Well maybe that's my decision...Well maybe I don't need your money.Wait!,Wait I said maybe!.

   Her father hangs up and Rachel starts panicking i grab a paper bag and Me and Monica help her over to the couch as Rachel is breating into a paper bag.

Monica:Just breathe,breathe..that's it.Just try to think of nice calm things...

Phoebe:"Sings".Raindrops on roses and rabbits and kittens...

Rachel and Monica turn to look at her.And i smile at Phoebe trying to help.

Phoebe:Bluebells and sleighbells and something with mittens...La la la la...something and noodles with string. These are a few...

Rachel:I'm all better now.

  Phoebe grins and we walk into the kitchen together to join Chandler and Joey.

Phoebe:I helped!.

Monica:Okay look this is probably for the best y'know?.Independence.Taking control of your life.The whole hat thing.

Joey:And hey you need anything you can always come to Joey.Me and Chandler live across the hall.And he's away a lot.

Elizabeth:Joey stop hitting on her!.It's her wedding day.

Joey:What like there's a rule or something?.

Elizabeth:Yes its a rule you idjit.

Joey:What is that supposed to mean?.

Elizabeth:Idjit is an Irish term for Idiot.

   The door buzzer sounds and Chandler gets it.

Chandler:Please don't do that again it's a horrible sound.