51

-May 9th 1998-

Emily:Yes,yes do go on.

???:I think we'd better start again.Ross repeat after me.I Ross...

Ross:I Ross...

???:Take thee Em-I-ly...

Ross:Take thee."Glares at the Minister".Emily."Chuckles".Like there'd be anybody else.

Emily:"Glares at him"

???:As my lawfully wedded wife in sickness and in health till death parts us.

Ross:As my lawfully wedded wife in sickness and in health until death parts us.Really I do.Emily."Points at her".

???:May I have the rings?.

He is given the rings.

???:Emily place this ring on Ross's finger as a symbol of your bond everlasting.

Emily jams the ring onto his finger.

???:Ross place this ring in Emily's hand as a symbol of the love that encircles you forever.

Ross:Happy too.

???:Ross and Emily have made their declarations and it gives me great pleasure to declare them husband and wife.

Ross:Yay.

???:You may kiss the bride.

Ross goes to kiss her but she isn't very receptive of the kiss.Emilt keeps avoiding him until Ross finally gets to kiss her on her cheek....Soon the band starts to play and the recessional starts.Ross tries to take Emily's hand but she snatches it away from him.

Emily:Just keep smiling.

Ross:Okay.

Joey:Well that went well.Yeah.

Chandler:It could've been worse he could've shot her.

Ross and Emily make it to the lobby...Later at the Wedding reception Ross and Emily are in the bathroom and Emily is yelling at him While Me,Chandler,Rachel,Joey and Monica are standing outside the doorway.

Emily:"Yelling from inside the bathroom". You've spoiled everything!.It's like a nightmare!.My friends and family are out there!.How can I face them?!.How can you do this to me?!.

Joey:Hey no matter what happens with Ross and Emily we still get cake right?.

Ross leaves the bathroom.

Ross:That,that,that's all right no honey you take your time sweetie.I'll be right out here.

Emily slams the door in his face.

Ross:She's just fixing her makeup.

Emily:"Thru the door".I hate you!.

Ross:And I love you!.

*****************************************