80

-June 10th 2000-

   I look in my childhood bedroom mirror looking back at me as I'm wearing my wedding dress.

   I smile at how I look as I hear a knock at the door.

Elizabeth:Yes?.

Kal:Its your Dad and bridesmaids.

Elizabeth:"Chuckles".Come in.

   My father,Phoebe and Rachel enter my childhood bedroom and grin at me.

Kal:Agatha would just be so happy to see you dressed as beautiful as you are.

Elizabeth:Thanks dad.

Rachel:You look gorgeous.

Phoebe:Chandler's not gonna want to see you wearing that for to long.

Elizabeth:"Blushes".Phoebe Buffay!.

Kal,Phoebe:"Laughs".

Rachel:"Sings".All dressed in white.

Elizabeth:"Sighs".Okay I'm ready to go get married.

   Soon my father is walking me down the isle made in the living room as "Here comes the bride" plays and I see Chandler at the end standing with the priest...After 10 minutes Chandler kisses me as we are announced Husband and Wife.

*****************************************
-October 26th 2000-

   At Monica and Zakery's and everyone are finishing watching the first episode of Mac and C.H.E.E.S.E.

(Mac:Well if we learned one thing today C.H.E.E.S.E. is that cheerleaders and high explosives don’t mix.)

Joey:"Laughs".

(CHEESE:You can say that again Mac.

Mac:Well.I couldn’t have done it without you buddy.You’re a genius.

CHEESE:Oh yeah?.Well then how come I can’t get my VCR to stop blinking 12:00?.

They both break into a huge laugh.)

Joey laughs as he turns off the TV.

Joey:So what did you guys think?.

    We all make happy faces and the phone rings and the race to answer it is won by Monica.

Monica:"Into phone".Hello?...Hold on please.Joey it’s your mom."Hands him phone".

Chandler:It’s your mommy.It’s your mommy.

Ross:Oh…