47

-January 8th 1998-

   At Central Perk Me and Phoebe are talking with the happy couple Frank and Alice.

Phoebe:Oh my God.I can’t believe my little brother is married.

Frank:Oh I know.

Both Frank and Alice squeal.

Elizabeth:You guys why didn’t you tell us you were eloping?.

Frank:Cause it just sorta happened y’know we were at the courthouse,we were having lunch…

Phoebe:Wait,wait why were you at the courthouse?.

Frank:We were having lunch.Yeah and then all of the sudden we were like Hey.Y'know we’re here having lunch let’s get married.

Phoebe:Wow a year and a half ago I didn’t even know I had a brother and now I have a sister too.

Phoebe hugs them and then Frank and Alice start kissing.

Phoebe:Okay.Okay.Stop it don’t.So I gotta get you a gift now.Is there anything you need?.

Frank:Uh yeah.

Alice:We’ve been trying to get pregnant uh pretty much ever since we got engaged we thought we’d get a jump on things y’know no one’s getting any younger.

Frank:See the thing is um we’re not able to y’know uh conceive.

Alice:And we’ve tried everything we’ve seen a bunch of doctors.

Frank:Yeah and they and they say that our,that our only chance to have a baby is that if they take my sperm,her egg and put it together in a dish and then put it into another girl.So we were wondering if you could be the girl that we could put it into.

Phoebe:"Shocked".That’s a really nice gift.I was thinking of like a gravy boat.

*****************************************
   Me and Phoebe enter Monica and Rachel's apartment.

Elizabeth,Phoebe:Hey.

Everyone:Hey.

Elizabeth:Guess what!.Frank Jr and Alice got married.

Everyone:Oh my God!.

Phoebe:And,And they’re gonna have a baby!....And,And they want me to grow it for them in my uterus.

Ross:My God!.

Monica:Are you serious?.

Phoebe:Yeah

Joey:You’re really thinking about having sex with your brother?!.

Phoebe:Ew.And Oh no!.It’s they just want me to be the surrogate.It’s her,it’s her egg and his sperm and I’m,I’m just the oven it’s totally their bun.

Joey:Huh.

Monica:What did you tell them?.

Phoebe:Well they said that I had to think about it first but what is there to think about?.I’m gonna be giving them the greatest gift you can possibly give.