13

-February 12th 1995-

   I enter Central Perk and see everyone sitting in the lounge area.Everyone says hello to me.

Elizabeth:Hey guys.

Nonica:How was Vegas?.

Elizabeth:Eh not much.Found a guy and had a week with him.Broke it off a few days ago with him.

Phoebe:Not like him?.

Elizabeth:He needs some work in bed...He was a good kisser tho."Chuckles".

Joey:Ah so you got some.

Elizabeth:Yeah...You guys got me interested in sex so good for you."Rolls eyes".

   Everyone laughs at my statement and Rachel turns to me.

Rachel:So did you get the part?.

Elizabeth:Nah I ended up turning it down.There was a woman who worked hard and really wanted it...So I reccomened her.

Chandler:Oh how nice of you.

Elizabeth:"Smiles".I am when I want to be.

-February 13th 1995-

   At Central Perk Me,Monica,Rachel,Phoebe,Joey and Chandler are hanging out as Ross is talking to a woman.

Monica:You can not do this.

Rachel:Do what,do what?.

Elizabeth:Roger wants to take her out tomorrow night.

Rachel:No!.Pheebes!.Don't you remember why you dumped the guy?.

Phoebe:Cause he was creepy and mean and a little frightening...alright still it's nice to have a date on Valentine's Day.

Monica:But Phoebe you can go out with a creepy guy any night of the year.I know I do.

Elizabeth:Well what are you guys doing tomorrow night?.

Joey:Actually tomorrow night kinda depends on how tonight goes.

Chandler:Oh uh listen about tonight.

Joey:No,no,no don't you dare bail on me. The only reason she's going out with me is because I said I could bring a friend for her friend.

Chandler:Yes I know but her friend sounds like such a...

Joey:Pathetic mess?.I know but come on man she's needy,she's vulnerable.I'm thinking cha-ching!.

   Rachel throws a roll at Joey and he picks it up and eats it.

Joey:Thanks.Look you have not been out with a woman since Janice.You're doing this.

Ross:"Comes over".Hi.She said yes.

Chandler:Yes!.Way to go man!.

   Chandler and Ross hug.Something crunches in Ross' shirt pocket.

Chandler:Still got the egg huh?.