65

-April 9th 1999-

   As Me and Chandler leave Monica and Rachel's apartment I decide to tease him.

Elizabeth:"Sings".Ground control to Major Tom.Commencing countdown engines on.

Chandler:Ha,Ha,Ha very funny.

Elizabeth:C'mon that singing you did deserves an award.

Chandler:That'll be you.

Elizabeth:Oh really now?.

Chandler:Yeah.

   Me and Chandler stop walking once we get to the bottom of the stairs and I kiss him and after a few seconds I pull away.

Elizabeth:I love you so much.

Chandler:"Smiles".And I love you so much.

   Later in we are at a diner and as we eat we talk about our childhoods and joke around.I have been looking at my boyfriend this whole time.I remember Phoebe once asking if I ever had a boyfriend that was like my bestfriend and I said no...But now I've found him.In Chandler Muriel Bing.

Chandler:Ready to go sweetheart?.

Elizabeth:Yeah."Smiles".And maybe we go back to my place Charmer.

   I give Chandler my best flirty look to him and he smirks.

Chandler:Okay precious.

-April 11th 1999-

   I finish getting dressed with my excersise outfit and I brush my hair when Chandler enters my bedroom

Chandler:Woah hey pretty lady.

Elizabeth:"Smirks".Hey yourself Stud.

Chandler:Where ya going?.

Elizabeth:Well Me and Monica are going running.

Chandler:Oh nice but um just so you know she goes crazy with excersise.

Elizabeth:"Chuckles".Its just a little running and we have ran together before...I got this.

Chandler:Okay.

   I give Chandler a kiss and i smile at him as i put my sneakers on and I leave my apartment...Soon Me and Monica are running together.

Monica:So how are You and Chandler?.

Elizabeth:Great actually.I am so glad I got the courage to tell him how I felt.Wow Me and him have been together almost a year now.

Monica:"Chuckles".Yeah.

Elizabeth:How are you and Dak?.

Monica:Great.I'm so happy with him.

Elizabeth:I can tell.

Monica:Dakery told me he is wanting to change his name.The hospital has new interns and everyone is picking on his name.He says he wants to change is to Zakery instead.