36

-October 3rd 1996-

   At Central Perk Joey is putting lots of jam on his muffin.

Joey:Remember when you where a kid and your Mom would drop you off at the movies with a jar of jam and a little spoon?.

Rachel:"Looks at him"You're so pretty.

Phoebe:"Entering".Hi.

Everyone:Hey Phoebe.

Elizabeth:Hey PB.

Phoebe:Hey oh you know that guy who's been following me?.I talked to him today.

Joey:"With food in his mouth".You talked to him.Are you crazy?.

Phoebe:Okay first I'm not crazy.And second say it don't spray it.Anyway his name is Malcom and he wasn't following me I mean he was but cause he thought I was Ursula ick.And that's why,that's why he couldn't just come up and talk to me.Cause of the restraining order.

Chandler:Um not feeling better bout Malcom.

Phoebe:Oh!.No,no,no,no he's not like a kook no.He's just like this,this very passionate, incredibly romantic guy that got like a tinsy bit carried away you know.And we just get along really well and he's so cute.

Ross:Oh my God you've got a crush on your sister's stalker.

Phoebe:No I'm just gonna help him you know get de-Ursula-ized like you know like I did for Joey after he went out with her.

Joey:"With his mouthful".Hey I didn't stalk her.I mean."Sprays Phoebe with crumbs".

Phoebe:Okay I asked for the news not the weather.

Monica:"Entering".Hey guys.

Everyone:Hey Mon.

Monica:Joey this is for you."Gives him a jar of jam".It's blackberry curin.

Joey:Awe."Tastes it".Oh!.

Elizabeth:Now you see that's the definition of food-gasm.

Chandler:Hey Joe I gotta ask.The girl from the Xerox place buck naked."Holds up one hand".or,or a big tub of jam."Holds up the other hand".

Joey:Put your hands together.

Monica:Joey take your time with that.That's my last batch.

Joey:No more jam?!.

Rachel:Well what happened to your jam plan?.

Monica:I figured out I need to charge seventeen bucks a jar just to break even.So I've got a new plan now.Babies.

Chandler:Well your gonna need much bigger jars.

Ross:What are you talking about?.

Monica:I'm talking about me having a baby.

Ross:What?

Elizabeth:Are you serious?.

Monica:Yeah.The great thing about the jam plan was I was taking control of my life.So I asked myself what is the most important thing to me in the world and that's when I came up with the baby plan.