71

- November 4th 1999-

   At Monica and Rachel's Chandler is talking to Me,Phoebe and Zakery about trying to give Joey some money.

Zakery:So is Joey going to have to give up the apartment?.

Chandler:No I hope not!.I tried to offer him some money but he wouldn’t take it.

Phoebe:Well how much do you think he needs?.

Chandler:I figure that $1,500 would cover him for a few months y’know?.But I have to trick him into taking it so I won’t hurt his pride.

Phoebe:Why don’t you hire him as an actor?.You could have him dress up and put on little skits.Whatever you want.

Elizabeth:Well that would help the pride thing.

Monica enters from her bedroom.

Monica:Hey!.

Zakery:Hey!.Wow!.You look great!.Wanna move in with me tomorrow?.

Monica:"Thinks".Okay.

Zakery:Okay!."Kisses her".So what do you girls have planned for tonight?.

Monica:Well instead of being sad that tonight is my last night together with Rachel we thought we’d go out to dinner and celebrate the fact that Rachel is moving in with Phoebe.

Phoebe:And also my birthday.

Elizabeth:It’s not your birthday.

Phoebe:What a mean thing to say!.I would never tell you it’s not your birthday!.

   Joey and Ross enter Monica and soon to ve Dakery's apartment.

Joey:Hey!.

Ross:Hey!.

Elizabeth,Chandler:Hey!.

Phoebe:Hey!.So you guys have anything planned for the big last night?.

Chandler:Well instead of just hanging out we figure we’d do nothing.

Zakery:Yeah.

Ross:Whoa,whoa,whoa Knicks season opener tonight.I thought maybe you guys would come over and watch it.

Joey:I don’t know Ross not if you’re gonna talk about how you gave up a career in basketball to become a paleontologist.

Ross:I did give up a career in basketball to become a paleontologist!.

Rachel enters from her bedroom.

Rachel:Pheebs I was wondering…

Monica:You’re not dressed yet?!.We’re supposed to start having fun in 15 minutes!.

Rachel:Well and clearly not a minute sooner.

Monica:Rachel you are packed though right I mean please tell me that you’re packed.

Rachel:Of course I packed!.Monica relax!.I just wanted to ask Phoebe her opinion on what I should wear tonight.