39

-January 9th 1997-

   As time pasts and Phoebe is still with the guy upstairs who is making a bunch of noise as Chandler enters the apartment.

Chandler:Hey anybody got a length of rope about six feet long with a little nouse at the end?.

Elizabeth:Sweetie what’s the matter?.

Chandler:I just saw Janice.

Everyone:Oh.

Chandler:Yeah she was at Rockefeller Center skating with her husband she looked so happy.I almost feel bad for whipping that kid’s pretzel at them.

Joey:Man I remember the first time I saw that girl Katherine after we broke up.She was just walking with her friend Donna just laughing and talking.God it killed me.

Chandler:Yes but you ended up having sex with both of them that afternoon.

Joey:Sorry I just any excuse to tell that story y'know.

Ross:Hey Chandler there’s a party tomorrow you’ll feel better then.

Chandler:Oh y'know what I’m gonna be okay you don’t have to throw a party for me.

Monica:It’s Joey’s birthday.

Chandler:Oh well then if anybody should have a party it should be him.

   We hear Phoebe’s muffled voice through the ceiling.

Monica:Sush!.I cannot believe she is still up there.

   We hear the guy telling a joke and Phoebe laughing.

Chandler:Okay well he totally screwed up the punch line.Y'know it’s supposed to be arrghh-eh-og-errigh.

   I chuckle at Chandler's comment and he smiles at me making butterflies firm in my stomach.

*****************************************
-January 10th 1997-

   At Chandler and Joey's we are at Joey’s party.

Gunther:"To Monica,Phoebe,Liz".Hey guys.

   I go over to Gunther and we talk a few minutes till I walk back to Monica.

Monica:Joey where are the Jello shots?.

Joey:I don’t know Chandler is supposed to be passing em around.

   We look around to see Chandler is giving a Jello shot to the ceramic dog and holding an empty tray of Jello shots.

Joey:Chandler!.

Chandler:Hello-dillillio!.

Ross:Oh somebody’s feeling better.

Elizabeth:"To Chandler".Stick out your tongue.

Chandler:"To Liz".Take off your shirt.

Elizabeth:Ask me that when your sober.

   Chandler sticks out is tongue and it’s a dark shade of green.