33

-February 22nd 1996-

I enter Central Perk and i see Monica, Chandler and Ross are seated as Rachel is working.No one looks up to see me.

Elizabeth:"Sarcastically".Well I can't believe I've been here 4 seconds and no one said hi.

Everyone:Liz your back!.

Chandler stands up and turns to me.

Chandler:How was uh Ireland?.

Elizabeth:Nice but not as nice as home."Smiles".So what did I miss?.

I go over to the couch and Me and Chandler sit down.Rachel brings me a coffee and I thank her and take a sip.

Chandler:Well Joey moved out.

I am about to choke on the coffee I'm drinking but I forcefully swallow it.

Elizabeth:What?.

Chandler explains everything and soon Rachel is walking over with coffee and a piece of pie.Someone bumps into Rachel and she drops the pie in a guy's hood that's seated at the table.She improvises by using the plate as a saucer for the coffee.

Rachel:Ok here we go.Honey I'm sorry they were all out of apple pie someone just got the last piece.

Phoebe enters Central Perk.

Phoebe:Oh my God,oh my God,oh my God, oh my God.You are not gonna believe this.I have just been discovered.

Chandler:Now wait a minute I claimed you in the name of France four years ago.

Phoebe:Anyway ok now promise you won't like freak out and say how great this is until I'm done ok.

Everyone:Ok.

Phoebe:Ok I just met this producer of this like teeny record company who said that I have a very fresh offbeat sound and she wants to do a demo of Smelly Cat.

Everyone but Liz:"Congradulating her".

Phoebe:I told you not to do that yet.And she wants to do a video.

Everyone but Liz:"Celebrating".

Phoebe:I'm not done yet ok God.Ok if that goes well they may even want to make an album.

Everyone is quiet unsure if she's done or not as I speak up.

Elizabeth:"Smiles".Thats great news sweetie.

Phoebe:I'm done now.

Everyone:"Celebrating".

The guy with the pie in his hood gets up to leave.

Rachel:Oh God.Ross ok if you care about me at all you will get the pie out of the man's hood.

Ross:Get the what?.

Rachel:Pie in the hood,pie in the hood.Go.

Ross goes over behind the guy and grabs the pie out of his hood as he leaves.

???:What're you doing?.

Ross:I'm sorry my pie was,was in your hood.Now I just have to get the coffee out of that guy's pants and I'll be back in the hospital by 7."Swats at an imaginary insect by his head".

****************************************

After a long day of acting and singing.Rehearsing for a musical I'll be in I am at Central Perk and Phoebe is performing Smelly Cat.

Phoebe:"Singing".Smelly cat,smellly cat, what are they feeding you?...Everybody.

Everyone:"Singing".Smelly cat,smellly cat, it's not your fault.

Phoebe:Monica.

Monica:"Sings".They won't take you to the vet.

Phoebe:Chandler and Liz.

Liz,Chandler:"Singing".You're obviously not their favorite pet.

Phoebe:Joey.

Joey:"Sings".It may not be a bed of roses.

Phoebe:Rachel.

Rachel:"Sings".And you're no friend to those with noses.

Phoebe:Uh Ross those are the only lines we have sorry.Ok you guys once more.

*****************************************
-February 24th 1996-

*****************************************-February 24th 1996-

I am wearing my Sandy outfit and I'm about to sing.I walk up to my co-star Jim who is portraying Danny and he looks at me as I smoke my fake cigarette.

Jim:Sandy?.

Elizabeth:"Seductively".Tell me about it...Stud."Throws Cig to the ground stepping on it".

Jim:"Sings".I got chills.They're multiplying.And I'm losing control.Cause the power,You're supplying,It's electrifying!.

Elizabeth:"Sings".You better shape up,cause I need a man and my heart is set on you.You better shape up,you better understand to my heart I must be true.

Jim:"Sings".Nothing left,nothing left for me to do.

Jim,Elizabeth:"Sings".You're the one that I want.oh,oh,oh honey.The one that I want.Oh,Oh,Oh honey.The one that I want oh,Oh,ohoh The one I need.Oh yes indeed.

Elizabeth:"Sings".If you're filled with affection you're too shy to convey,meditate in my direction.Feel your way.

Jim:"Sings".I better shape up,cause you need a man.

Elizabeth:"Sings".I need a man who can keep me satisfied.

Jim:"Sings".I better shape up if I'm gonna prove.

Elizabeth:"Sings".You better prove
that my faith is justified.

Jim:"Sings".Are you sure?.

Elizabeth,Jim:"Sings".Yes I'm sure down deep inside.You're the one that I want.Oh,Oh,Oh honey.The one that I want.Oh,Oh,Oh honey.The one that I want oh,Oh,oh.The one I need.Oh yes indeed.You're the one that I want.Oh,Oh,Oh honey.The one that I want.Oh,Oh,Oh honey.The one that I want oh,Oh,oh.You're the one that I want.Oh,Oh,Oh honey.The one that I want.Oh,Oh,Oh honey.The one that I want oh,Oh,oh.

After the musical play is over with I change into my normal clothes and then I go and greet my friends at their seats.

Monica:Oh my god that was amazing!.

Rachel:You were Sandy!.

Phoebe:You are so awesome!.

Phoebe hugs me and i smile and I look over to the guys.

Ross:That was uh...

Joey:Electrifying!.

Ross:Uh yeah what Joey said.

Joey:Elizabeth you definitely are the star if this group.

I smile at my friends reviews and I look to Chandler.

Chandler:That was a great performance.

I thank my friends and I go to grab my things...Chandler seemed quite unenthusiastic about my performance...I have to think of Chandler just to get thru these love scenes.