81

-November 9th 2000-

   Me and Chandler are walking to one of my acting parts and I look at my husband and I smile.

Chandler:What?.

Elizabeth:Oh just you.

   I lean in and I kiss him and i hear cheering and i look to see my cast mates.

Cindy:Well,Well,Well Elizabeth's got a man.

Elizabeth:A husband."Smiles".

Chandler:Chandler Bing.

Cindy:Oh isn't that cute Elizabeth Bing now eh?.

Elizabeth:Privately but professionally I am still Elizabeth Monroe.

Luke:Well Liz sorry to tell ya but it's time we take ya from Chandler here.

Elizabeth:Oh alright."To Chandler".See you after set.

Chandler:Bye Lizzie."Smiles".

   Later on I am in the dressing room with Cindy and I'm applying my makeup.

Cindy:How long have you been married?.

Elizabeth:5 months tommorow.

Cindy:Any plans for kids yet?.

Elizabeth:Not yet.I'm not sure if he is ready for that nor me...I had a miscarriage of my first child back in 95.She would have been 5 years old if she made it to full term and lived.

Cindy:Elizabeth if you have a chance to conceive a child you should take it.Don't worry about what could happen.You are almost 32 years old.Your not gonna get any younger.Don't wait till it's to late.I did and I regret it every day cause now I can't carry my own child and my husband doesnt want to adopt or have a surrogate.

   I nod at Cindy and i finish applying my makeup to get ready for my acting role.

*****************************************
-November 20th 2000-

   At Monica and Zakery's Monica is in the kitchen as Me,Joey,Rachel and Phoebe are sitting around the table Joey,Rachel and Phoebe writing on notepads while Zakery and Chandler are looking over their shoulders and Ross enters.

Ross:Hey everybody!.Happy Thanksgiving!.

Chandler:No,no,no.No,no,no.

Joey,Rachel,Phoebe:Sh!.

Ross:What are we keeping Thanksgiving a secret this year?.

Chandler:No we're playing this game I learned at work.You have to name all the states in six minutes.

Ross:What?.That's like insanely easy.

Zakery:Now that's a lot harder than it sounds.You always forget at least one or in some cases...fourteen."Looks at Monica".

Monica:It's a stupid game and I wasn't playing against other people so technically I didn't lose.

Ross:What?.You forgot fourteen states?.