61

-February 13th 1999-

Me and Chandler both get back from a 1 week long trip from New Jersey after I asked him to fill in for my acting coach who's wife is having a baby...Me and Chandler are at Ross's new apartment that used to be Ugly Naked Guys and we are here with Ross and his boss Dr Ledbetter.

Elizabeth:Woah nice.

Chandler:Yeah.

Ross:A new place for a new Ross.I'm gonna have you and all the guys from work over once it's y'know furnished.

Ledbetter:I must say it's nice to see you back on your feet.

Ross:Well I am that.And that whole rage thing is definitely behind me.

Ledbetter:I wonder if its time for you to rejoin our team at the museum?.

Ross:Oh Donald that,that would be great.I am totally ready to come back to work.I-What?.

Ross looks outside and so does Me and Chandler and we see Dakery and Monica.

Ross:No!.Wh-What are you doing?!.

Dr.Ledbetter is slowly backing away.

Ross:"Yells".Get Off My Sister!.

Elizabeth:Oh my god...

*****************************************

In the hallway Me,Chandler and Ross are running up the stairs.Ross furious and Me and Chandler wanting to see what happens.

Ross:Dakery!,Dakery!.

Ross opens the door to the apartment but is stopped by the chain.

Ross:Dakery!,Me,Chandler and Elizabeth saw what you were doing through the window!.Dakery!.I saw what you were doing to my sister!.Now get out here!.

Soon Ross is trying to stick his hand through and undo the chain and Monica pushes his hand back.

Monica:"To Ross"Hold on!."Opens door". Hey Ross.What's up bro?.

Ross see's Dakery and starts chasing him around the kitchen table.Dakery runs and hides behind Monica.

Ross:What the hell are doing?.

Rachel is running from the guys apartment with Joey.

Rachel:Hey what's,what's going on?!.

Dakery:Well I think,I think Ross knows about me and Monica.

Joey:"Panicking".Dude!.He's right there.

Ross:"To Dakery".I thought you were my best friend this is my sister!.My best friend and my sister!.I-I cannot believe this!.

Dakery:Look we're not just messing around.I love her.Okay I'm in love with her.

Monica:I'm so sorry that you had to find out this way.I'm sorry but it's true I love him too.

Ross:"Happily".My best friend and my sister!.I cannot believe this."Hugs them both".

Me and Chandler excitedly hug them as well.

Ross:"To Joey,Rachel".You guys probably wanna get some hugs in too huh?.Big news!.