42

-May 1st 1997-

   At Central Perk Me,Chandler,Joey and Rachel are hanging out as Phoebe enters with her date.

Phoebe:"To her date".Okay and then this is the coffee house.This is where I play my music."Points to the stage".

???:Good deal.

Phoebe:Yeah and these are my friends. People.This is Vince,Vince the people.

Rachel:Hi.

Elizabeth,Chandler:Hey.

Vince:Hey.

Phoebe:Vince is a fireman.

Rachel:Wow.Have you ever rescued anyone from a burning building before?.

Vince:98 hot saves highest in the force.

Chandler:Well y'know if Joey and I played with matches we could get you up to an even hundred.

Vince:Fire safety is not a joke son.

Chandler:You're right I know.

Vince:"To Phoebe".Look I gotta go.I'm on call tonight."Kisses her".See you Saturday."Leaves".

Phoebe:Okay."Watches him leave".

Rachel:Wow he's cute Pheebs.But I thought you just started dating that Kindergarten teacher.

Phoebe:Oh Jason?.Yeah uhuh we're seeing each other tonight.

Elizabeth:What Pheebs?!.Two dates in one day?.That's so unlike you.

Phoebe:I know,I know.I'm like playing the field.Y'know?.Like juggling two guys I'm sowing my wild oats.Y'know?,Y'know this kind've like y'know oat-sowin field-playin juggler.

Joey:So Pheebs do they know about each other?.

Phoebe:Does a dog's lips move when he reads?.

   Joey makes an I don't know face and looks to Me,Chandler and Rachel.

Phoebe:Okay no they don't.

Ross:"Enters".Hey guys.

Joey:Hey.

Rachel:Hi.

   Ross goes over and sits down at the counter all depressed.And Joey goes over to him.

Joey:Well?!.

Chandler and I join them.

Chandler:Okay how'd it go at the doctor's?.

Ross:Well he said there's definitely nothing to worry about it's totally benign.

Joey:Well what is it?!.

Ross:He couldn't even tell me.He said it was just some sort of skin...abnormality. And the worst thing is he,he,he said,he said without being able to identify it he was reluctant to remove it.