18

-April 23rd 1995-

Elizabeth's P.O.V

I head to Monica and Rachel's place after work.I sigh at thinking of tommorow...I was born April 24th 1968 I will be 27 years old tommorow.No one but Phoebe knows of my birthday....I enter Monica and Rachel's apartment immediately being greeted by hello's from everyone and i put on a fake smile.

Elizabeth:Hey everyone.

Phoebe:Hey EM.What are you doing for tommorow?.

I shrug at Phoebe and everyone looks at us.

Ross:What's tommorow?.

Phoebe:Her birthday!.Duh.

Elizabeth:Pheebs!.

Phoebe:What?.

I sigh and then groan and walk to the kitchen to get me a glass of soda and once i am done everyone is staring at me.

Elizabeth:May I help you?.

Joey:Why didn't you tell us about your birthday?.

Monica:Yeah were friends.

Rachel:I agree with Monica.

Elizabeth:I just don't like my birthday.

I go over and sit on the couch and everyone keeps looking at me.

Elizabeth:Take a picture it'll last longer.

Chandler:Why do you hate your birthday?...Is it because your one year older."Jokes".

Elizabeth:"Rolls her eyes".

Chandler:Oh c'mon you always laugh at my comment's.

Elizabeth:Its not because of my age.

Ross:Then what is it?.

Elizabeth:Its because of memories.

Rachel:What memories?.

Elizabeth:I was 10 years old it was April 2nd 1978 I got home from school to see my dad Kal crying.I asked him why he was crying and he informed me of my mother Agatha's death.Even 22 days later I couldn't celebrate my birthday....As my 16th birthday approached my dad started to get drunk and high and soon we got into arguments.One day when I was 17 he was sober but yet wouldn't look at me...I asked him why.He said I look as to much like my mother.

I take out the only photo I carry of her in my wallet and i show my friends.