9

-November 10th 1994-

At Central Perk Me,Chandler,Phoebe,Joey and Rachel are here.

Chandler:I just have to know okay.Is it my hair?.

Rachel:Yes Chandler that's exactly what it is.It's your hair.

Phoebe:Yeah you have homosexual hair.

Monica and Ross enter.

Elizabeth:So um did she...

Ross:Twice.

Joey:Twice?.

Phoebe:Oh that sucks.

Elizabeth:You guys okay?.

Ross:I dunno it's weird.I mean I know she's gone but I just don't feel uh...

Phoebe:Maybe that's cause she's not really gone.

Ross:No,no she's gone.

Monica:We checked...A lot.

Phoebe:Hm I mean maybe no one ever really goes.Ever since my mom died every now and then I get the feeling that she's like right here y'know?.

Phoebe circles her hand around her right shoulder.Chandler who is sitting on her right draws back nervously.

Phoebe:Oh!.And Debbie my best friend from junior high got struck by lightning on a miniature golf course I always get this really strong Debbie vibe whenever I use one of those little yellow pencils y'know?...I miss her.

Rachel:Aw.Hey Pheebs want this?."Gives her a pencil".

Phoebe:Thanks!.

Rachel:Sure.I just sharpened her this morning.

Joey:Now see I don't believe any of that.I think once you're dead,you're dead!.You're gone!.You're worm food!...So Chandler looks gay huh?.

Phoebe:Y'know I dunno who this is but it's not Debbie."Hands back the pencil".

*****************************************

   At Monica and Rachel's Monica and Rachel are preparing to leave for the funeral.

Ross:"Entering".How we doing,you guys ready?.

Monica:Mom already called this morning to remind me not to wear my hair up.Did you know my ears are not my best feature?.

Ross:Some days it's all I can think about.

Phoebe:"Entering".Hi sorry I'm late I couldn't find my bearings.

Rachel:Oh you,you mean your earrings?.

Phoebe:What'd I say?.

Rachel:"Sticking her foot out".Hmm.

Monica:Are these the shoes?.

Rachel:Yes.Paolo sent them from Italy.

Ross:What we-uh-we don't have shoes here or?-

Joey:"Entering with Chandler".Morning.We ready to go?.

Chandler:Well don't we look nice all dressed up?...It's stuff like that isn't it?.

   We all leave and everyone is walking in front of me and Chandler.

Elizabeth:I think so to be honest...But i think it's sweet how you point that out.

Chandler:Really?.

    I nod with a smile at Chandler...At  the cemetary after the funeral.We are all walking and I hear a noise coming from Joey's overcoat and Chandler hears it to and we both look at him...Joey soon notices us.