44

-September 25th 1997-

   Someone entering Central Perk which lets a cat in.The cat then runs over to Phoebe’s guitar case and starts sniffing around.

Phoebe:Oh my God.No.Shoo.Kitty.No,No,no,no.Shoo.Come on you!

Phoebe goes over and picks up the cat.

Phoebe:Come on.Crazy."Looks into the cat’s eyes".Oh my God.

Elizabeth:What?.

Phoebe:Nothing.Nothing.

Joey:What?,What’s wrong?.

Phoebe:I just,I just have this really strong feeling that this cat is my Mother.

Rachel:You mean the mom you met in Montauk.She was a cat?!.

Phoebe:No,no,no she was a human lady. This is the spirit of my Mom Lily the one who killed herself.

Ross:Are you sure she’s in the cat or have you been taking your grandma’s glycoma medicine again?.

Phoebe:No Dr.Skeptismo.I’m sure.First of all okay there’s the feeling...Okay and for another how about the fact that she went into my guitar case which is lined with orange felt...My Mother’s favourite fish is Orange Roughy...Cats....like....fish!."To Cat".Hi Mommy...Oh I haven’t seen this smile in 17 years!.

Joey:"To Chandler".Dude Phoebe’s mom has got a huge peni...

Chandler:Let it go.

*****************************************

   The next morning at Monica and Rachel's we are all eating breakfast.

Elizabeth:So you guys having any luck getting rid of the entertainment center?.

Joey:Well there were a couple of calls last night but ah I don’t think any of them are gonna work out.

Chandler:Yes Joey has a very careful screening process.Apparently not everyone is qualified to own wood and nails.

Phoebe:"Struggling with the cat".Stop it!,Stop it!.She keeps squirming trying to get away.Just like when she was alive.

Ross:So Pheebs how long is your mom gonna be with us?.

Phoebe:Well I’m not sure.I mean I guess until she y'know gets used to the fact that there’s y'know a new mom.Y'know I think she’s worried that y'know she’s gonna she’s gonna be replaced."To cat in funny voice".Well that’s not gonna happen is it?.No."Gets up".Okay I have to return a call in the other room.

Monica:Why can’t you use the phone in here?.

Phoebe:Well I’m returning a call from a certain mom at the B-E-A-C-H....I just spelled the wrong word.

Phoebe goes into Monica’s room.

Ross:So guys am I crazy or does Phoebe’s mom remind anyone of a cat?.

Monica:Ross don’t start.

Ross:Come on you,you can’t tell me you actually believe that,that there’s a woman inside that cat.

Elizabeth:I believe it.

Rachel:Me too.

Ross:No you don’t.

Rachel:Yes I do.

Ross:No you do y'know what you’re not gonna suck me into this.

Rachel:Oh sure I am because you always have to be right.

Ross:I do not always have to be okay,okay."Starts to leave".

Rachel:Jurassic Park could happen.