73

-November 20th 1999-

   Me and Chandler and my father Kal all enter Monica and Zakery's apartment to see our friends and Monica and Ross's parents.I introduce my father to them and soon we are sitting down for Thanksgiving dinner.Zakery is at the head of the table Jack and Judy are to his right.Kal,Me,Chandler Joey and Ross are to his left.Monica is serving things as Phoebe is in the living room and Rachel is at the sink.

Jack:Monica all this food looks wonderful you should think about doing this for a living.

   Zakery trying to make nice with Jack laughs at his joke and points at Jack.

Jack:Ok I have dandruff.There’s no need to laugh and point.

Monica rushes over to Zakery’s side.

Monica:Dad Zak was just laughing at your joke.

Jack:My joke wasn’t funny.

   Phoebe walks from the living room to the kitchen and talks quietly to Rachel...Soon Ross and Joey are cleaning the table while Judy and Phoebe talk by the window.Jack and Zakery are sitting on the couch while Monica sits on the coffee table and Me and Chandler sit in a chair as my dad sits in the one beside it.

Monica:Y’know dad Zak is one of Ross’s very best friends!.

Zakery:Yeah Ross sure is a great guy y’know I’ve always felt that how a young man turns out is a reflection on his father.

Jack:I always thought that too.Tell me what does your father do?.

    Zakery and Monica exchange worried looks.

Zakery:"Worried".He serves ice cream at an ice cream shop.

Kal:Say Chandler what does your father do?.

Chandler:He's uh a headliner in a Gay Burlesque show.

   Rachel is in the kitchen fiddling with her English truffle.Joey and Ross are egging her on to hurry up....After a while of talking Rachel leaves the apartment...Soon I watch as Joey turns to Zakery and says something...Soon Rachel returns....As time passes  Judy and Ross sit down on the couch beside Jack.Monica and Zakery are sitting on the coffee table as Me,Chandler and Kai are in the same spots.

Monica:Mom uh Zak was just saying how beautiful your sweater is.

Judy:Oh thank you Zakery I just bought it.

Zakery:Oh yes.Well it’s very beautiful.It’s cream colored and tight-

   Zakery realizes what he just said and looks worried.Me,Chandler,Kai,Monica and Ross  look at him shocked as Judy and Jack give him a very dirty look.

Zakery:I don’t mean tight,I mean it’s not too tight,not that I was looking at-"Puts head into hands".

Jack:What’s the matter with him?.

Judy:I think he’s stoned again.