38

-November 13th 1996-

   At Monica and Rachel's all of us except Chandler are here.

Joey:"Looking out the window".Ew!.Ugly Naked Guy is using his new hammock.It’s like a Play-Doo Fat Factory.

Elizabeth:Ew...

Phoebe:Well I’m going to the dentist so listen okay just be on the look out for anything that,that,that you can fall into or, or that can fall on you or...All right just look out!.Okay And um I also just wanna I just wanna tell you all that um..."Starts to cry and runs out".

Ross:Okay I have a problem I have to go into work for a few hours some kids messed up the Homo Sapien display.

Joey:What did they do?.

Ross:Well they painted over the word Sapien for one thing then they rearranged the figures let’s just leave it at that.

   I chuckle knowing what he meant.Oh kids these days can be hilarious.

Monica:So do you want me to watch Ben for you?.

Ross:Yes that’s what I was going to ask thank you.

Rachel:Whoa!.Wait!.Hello!.What about me?.

Ross:You?,You want to watch Ben?.

Monica:"Mouths".Don’t worry,I’ll be here the whole time.

Ross:Yes!.That’d be great no I just wanted to ask Monica because I know how empty her life is.

Monica:"Sarcastically mouths".Yeah!."Holds up her thumb".

Joey:Hey-hey Ross?.

Ross:Yeah.

Joey:I’ve got a science question.

Ross:Hm?.

Joey:If the Homo Sapiens were in fact Homo-sapien is that why there extinct?.

Ross:Joey Homo Sapiens are people.

Joey:Hey-hey I’m not judging.

*****************************************

   Me,Joey and Chandler are walking past a Jewelery store on the street.

Chandler:Hey!.Hold on a minute,hold on a second.Do you think these pearls are nice?.

   We look at the display of necklaces together.

Joey:I’d really prefer a mountain bike.

Chandler:Janice’s birthday is coming up I want to get her something speacial.Come in here with me.

Joey:Whoa,whoa,whoa,wait,whoa.Do you ah want to get her something special get her flowers,get her candy,get her gum,girls love gum.

Chandler:That’s a good idea Dear Janice have a Hubba-Bubba birthday.I would like to get her something serious.

Joey:Oh you want something serious. Y'know what you should do you should get her one of those um barium enemas.Those are dead serious.