58

-December 18th 1998-

   At Central Perk Me,Chandler,Ross,Joey, Monica and Rachel are here as Phoebe walks in ringing a bell.

Phoebe:Hey you guys guess what?.

Chandler:The British are coming?.

Phoebe:Oh you and your ways."Shakes the bell at him,sits down".Since it’s Christmastime.I’m going to be one of those people collection donations.

Everyone:Oh.

Phoebe:Yeah I already have my bell and later on...I get my bucket.

Elizabeth:Oh.

Phoebe:Yeah,yeah I’m going to be out there spreading joy to the people.I mean last year I spread a little joy but not really enough. So this year I’m going to do the whole city.

Monica:You know I knew a girl in high school who did that.She was very popular.

Me and Chandler laugh.

Joey:So Pheebs where are you doing all your bell ringing?.

Phoebe:Oh they gave me a great spot.Right by Macys.Yeah they hardly ever give such a good spot to a rookie but I’m the only one who can sing Merry Christmas in 25 languages."Smirks".I lied.

Rachel:Oh my god.Ok you guys there’s Danny.Watch.Just watch this.

Danny walks past the couch to the counter.

Rachel:See?!.Still pretending he’s not interested.Oh he’s coming over.Just pretend like we don’t know him.We’ve forgotten who he is.

Danny:Hey guys.

Everyone:Hey Danny.

Monica:Danny?.You know Rachel?.She’s nice.She’s not bad to look at right?.

Rachel:Thanks Mon.

Danny:Well of course.

Monica:Do you want to go out on a date with her?.

Rachel:Monica.

Danny:"Looking at Monica".Absolutely Is Friday okay?.

Monica:Friday’s perfect...She can’t wait.

Danny:"To Monica".On the date I will be able to talk to her directly?."To Rachel".See ya Friday."Leaves".

Rachel:Okay.What the hell was that?.You know what?.Don’t answer me."Giggling".I have a date with Danny.

*****************************************
-December 31st 1998-

   At Monica and Rachel's Monica and Rachel are hosting a New Year's party.We're watching Jay Leno's coverage of New Year's from Time Square.

(Jay Leno:"To Dick Clark".Is there any entertainment there?.What are people doing?.)

Joey:All right!.Here we go!.1999!.The year of Joey!.

Elizabeth:We're very happy for you.

Joey:What's the matter?!.