49

-March 19th 1998-

At Central Perk Me,Chandler,Monica,Joey and Rachel are there.Rachel is writing something on a pad and then crumples it up and throws it on the floor.

Chandler:What are you writing?.

Rachel:Well Joshua's coming in tomorrow and since I don't have the guts to ask him out I'm going to sell him a coat and put this note in the pocket.

Chandler:Oh yeah?."Grabs the pad reading it".Joshua give me a call sometime guys like you never go out of style what did you throw away?.

Ross and his new girlfriend Emily enter.

Elizabeth:Hi guys.

Everyone:Hey.

Joey:Hey what have you guys been up too?.

Ross:Oh we went to see a collection of Victorian doorknobs and the Cupert Hewitt museum.

Chandler:Without me?!.

Elizabeth:I'll take you there sometime Chan.

Emily:My uncle dragged us there.But it actually it turned out to be really interesting.

Ross:Yeah.

Emily:They were so ornate and beautiful I mean look at that."Shows a doorknob".

Monica:I don't know how museums work in England but here you're not supposed to take stuff.

Emily:I uh I got it from the gift shop.They have really lax security there.

Chandler looks shocked at her joke.

Emily:It's a joke.

We all laugh.

Ross:Bye."Kisses her".

Emily:Right I've got to be off I'll see ya. Buh-bye then."Leaves".

Joey:Wow.You guys seem to be having a good time.

Ross:Oh yeah she's,she's amazing.And,and she's so much fun.And Y'know what?.When I'm with her I'm fun.I even signed up for helicopter classes...She's leaving in two days I don't have to do it.

Monica:Oh no two days you must be bummed.

Ross:Yeah she's got to go back to London. But you know what?.I've been prepared for this from the start.We both knew we had two weeks together and that's it.Y'know.

Joey:Hey that's what all my relationships are like.

Chandler:Yes but in Ross's case they both know in two weeks that's it.

Phoebe enters the Cafe.

Elizabeth:PB.

Everyone:Hey.

Ross:"Rubbing her belly".Hello,Hello.

Phoebe:"Angered".Yes I know!,I know!,Yeah!.So the baby is totally craving meat.This afternoon I tried tricking it I made it a soy burger to make it think it was getting meat y'know?.And I got nauseous.