55

-October 29th 1998-

At 3:02 AM i go to Chandler and Joey's and  knock on the door not being able to sleep and Chandler answers it.

Elizabeth:Hi.

Chandler:Hi.

   We both start kissing and Joey enters and Chandler pushes me away.

Joey:Elizabeth?.What time is it?.

Chandler:Uh 9.

Chandler pushes the clock into the sink.

Joey:But it's dark out.

Elizabeth:Well that's because you always sleep to noon silly!.This is what 9 looks like.

Joey:I guess I'll get washed up then.Watch that sunrise.

Joey goes into the bathroom.

Elizabeth:I'm really getting tired of sneaking around.

Chandler:I know me too.Hey.Y'know what if we went away for a whole weekend?. Y'know we'd have no interruptions and we could be naked the entire time.

Elizabeth:All weekend?.That's a whole lot of naked.

Chandler:Yeah I can say that I have a conference and you can say you have a actress thing.

Elizabeth:Oh sounds fun.

Chandler:Let's go.

Chandler starts for his bedroom.

Elizabeth:Wait.What about Joey?.

   Chandler opens the bathroom door to reveal Joey passed out on the toilet with a toothbrush in his mouth.

****************************************

   The next morning at Monica and Rachel's, Me,Chandler,Joey,Dakery and Phoebe are eating breakfast as Monica enters from her bedroom.

Monica:Hey guess what I'm doing this weekend!.I'm going to this culinary fair in New Jersey.

Phoebe:Oh weird Chandler and Dakery just told us they got a conference there and Elizabeth has a actress thing there too.

Monica:Oh now that,that,that's funny it seems like Dakery's conference could've been in Connecticut or Vermont.

Dakery:I'm not in charge of where the conference is held.Do you want people to think it's a fake hospital conference?.It's a real conference.

Ross enters the apartment.

Ross:Hey.

Joey:Hey!.

Elizabeth:Hey.

Ross:Is Rachel here?.I gotta talk to her.