16

-February 23rd 1995-

  At Monica and Rachel's everyone but Joey is waiting for Phoebe to arrive for her surprise birthday party. Rachel and Monica are telling Me and Chandler about Rachel's incident.

Rachel:So he said it was just a sprain and that was it.

Monica:Uh you left out the stupid part.

Rachel:Not stupid.The very cute,cute,cute doctors asked us out for tomorrow night and I said yes.

Monica:I think it's totally insane I mean they work for the hospital.It's like returning to the scene of the crime.You know I say we blow off the dates.

Rachel:What?.Monica they are cute they are doctors."Spells it out in the air".Cute doctors,doctors who are cute!.

Chandler:Alright what have we learned so far?.

Elizabeth:Apparently doctors are cute.

There is a knock at the door.Someone turns the music off then the whole party runs and hides except for Monica and Rachel who answer their door.We all jump up from our hiding places.

Everyone:"Yells".Surprise!.

   After we yell i notice it's Ross and he is so startled that he throws his arms up to defend himself.The box he was holding takes off then lands with a squishy thud its contents oozing out onto the floor.

Ross:What the hell are you doing?.You scared the crap outta me.

Elizabeth:Was that the cake?.

Ross:Yeah,yeah.I got a lemon schmush.

Monica:Come on she'll be here any minute.

   The whole party gathers round as Ross puts the box on the coffee table.

Rachel:I hope it's okay.

   As Ross opens the lid.everybody looks at the mess inside.

Monica:Oh...

Chandler:"Reading".Happy Birthday Peehe.

Monica:Well maybe we can make a-a'a B out of one of those roses.

Ross:"Annoyed".Yeah we'll just use our special cake tools.

Thats when we hear a voice.

Phoebe:Hey what's going on?.

Ross:Oh we just-

Everyone:Surprise!.

Phoebe:Oh,oh,oh!.This is so great!.Oh my god!.This was not at all scary.Hi everybody. Hi Betty!.Betty Hi!."Thrilled".You found Betty!.Oh my god!."Hugging people".This is great.Everybody I love is in the same room."Still happy".Where's Joey?.

Chandler:Did you see Betty?.

   Betty waggles her fingers to say Hi but the look  Phoebe gives i can tell she feels her birthday has been ruined by her twin.